-Seokjin-

-y/n pov-
Done!! i finally finished writing my song! i can't wait to tell jin that i wrote a song! the song is about me and him. how perfect we are together. how much i love him. you know things like that. now we just wait for him to get home.
-time skip-
when i heard the door open i ran towards it and jumped on jin then kissed him
"GUESS WHAT I DID!!" i yelled from excitement
he laughed "what did you do baby?" he asked with a smile.
"I wrote a song!!!" i said happily
suddenly... jin burst out in laughter. he was laughing and laughing.
"what's so funny?" i asked completely confused.
"you.....wrote.....a.....song" he said between laughs.
"yeah... why is that so funny?"
"ahhh your so funny baby. you really got me" he said finally calming down from his laughing.
i felt hurt. i just wanted to breakdown and cry. i worked so hard on that song. but i played along.
"haha. yeah." i said sadly.
"well baby i'm going to take a shower" he kissed my head and left for the shower. i give up. i'm just going to go to bed. i walked to our shared bedroom and soon fell asleep on the bed.
-Jins pov-
i finished my shower after about 5 minutes. i walked into the bedroom when i saw my goddess asleep on the bed. i smiled and kissed her head. i was walking over to the closet when i saw her journal on the desk. i knew that i probably shouldn't read it. but i did anyway.
oh. my. god.
she really did write a song. and i laughed in her face.
i'm a horrible person. and what makes this even worse.... the song is absolutely beautiful.
its so original. i love it.
i threw on some boxers and walked over to the bed. i pulled my sleeping angle into my lap and stroked her hair to wake her up.
"mmm what" she asked softly.
"baby i'm so sorry. i didn't know that you really wrote a song. i thought that you were joking around. i read the song and it's beautiful. i love it so much." i told her while looking into her diamond eyes.
"it's okay jin. i forgive you" she said with a smile.
"i love you my beautiful girl"
"i love you too"

i laid down on the bed and pulled her on top of me. i kissed her forehead softly as she slowly fell asleep. when she was asleep i called my manager and got her a appointment to record her song.
when i ended the call, i held her and fell asleep as well.