-Taehyung-

You instantly retreated your feet inside the blanket as the cold pinched away at them; You were still a little dazed from your hot chocolate despite having it a while ago. The winter was not your favourite season, in fact, it was the complete opposite. You mind wanted more sleep but your body was reacting it didn't look like that would happen.
Y/N its too cold" Taehyung whined wrapping himself into the blanket as i turned the night light on. "Well it was raining before, maybe that's why?" I said trying hard to justify the sudden insane cold, your feet hit the floor, the cold on the ground spiking against the warmth of your feet. I waddled over to the window you tired and your body cold, opening the curtains a slight bit, you saw spikes of frost edging onto the window seal.
I instantly gasped shutting the curtain completely and turning around to taehyung. "What? What is it?" He asked groggily, sitting up slowly at your excitement. With a quick epped i flung open the curtains dramatically, showcasing the snowflakes delicately falling from the sky.
"WHAT?! ITS SNOWING!" Tae shouted as he jumped from the bed, all signs of tiredness disappearing from his face. He ran over goggling at the snow falling on the ground, his eyes wide and filled with joy. My eyes glanced at his handsome face, a small smile making its way onto my lips as his smile widened.
"let's go outside!" he suggested excitedly. We both scrambled to get on some warm clothing so we could go and enjoy the snowy weather.
As you stepped outside the instant change from warm to cold sent a shiver down your spine; despite the toe curling cold the white snow falling from the sky had you both staring out in awe.
As you admired the way the snow lay like a blanket on everything around you, you didn't notice Taehyung shuffling around behind you.
"Y/N"
As you turned around your face was met with a snowball. You gasped as the snow broke from its ball form, spreading itself around your face, instantly removing any warmth you had and replacing it with Icey cold numbness.
"You're so dead" you giggled as you started collecting snow from the ground getting ready for war.
You and Taehyung ran around chasing each other with snow and giggles, the small light provided by the street and the moonlight captured Taehyung's enchanting smile as he swung you up into his arms.
"Remember when we met last Christmas?" Taehyung asked softly as he set you back down on the ground.
"hi, my names Y/N, Welcome to Santa's Shop, how may I help you?" you asked as you approached the grown male. You figured he was lost since this store was mainly for kids and their parents, not like you were complaining though, he was extremely attractive.
The man turned to you with wide eyes, his mouth open and closed like he was going to say something but nothing came out of his mouth.
"are you looking for anything special?" you asked after a moment of silence.
"er, would you know how to get in touch with Santa?" he asked quietly.
You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion. What the hell? Is he serious?
"errr sir...you know Santa isn't real, right?" you asked as you leaned in closer to avoid any of the children running around the shop to hear.
"yer I know, but he's the only one who could help me get what I really want" he sighed as he looked down at the floor sheepishly.
"well...what do you want? Maybe I could help you?" you asked him sweetly as his eyes rose up to meet yours.
"maybe you could" he said as a rectangular smile graced his face.
You smiled at the memory as you nodded your head happily "yer? What about it?" you asked as he took your hand in his.
"it was you Y/N" he smiled as he kissed your hand softly "I wanted you".
A small blush creeped onto your face as you shoved his shoulder lightly "your so cute" you said pinching his cheek causing him to whine.
You laughed lightly as you took in all his features and all the memories you share with the silly boy standing in front of you.
"What? He asked turning towards you as his eyes bored into yours
"i love you" i whispered softly as you turned my head back up to the sky.
You feel a soft kiss on cheek as taehyung wraps his arms around your waist "i love you too Y/N".