-Jimin-

||y/n pov||
i woke up from a nice nap. it's now 7:48 pm. i got up from the couch and walked over to the kitchen  i got twizzlers and pop tarts.
i walked to he couch and laid down to watch a movie. it is very dark but comfortable. i turned on the tv and watched my favorite anime's.

long story short, i ended up watching Saikik and Black Butler. (a/n: these are actually my favorites haha)

it's now 9:32 and i want to take a bath. i went to the bathtub and filled it up i threw in a purple bath bomb and some bubbles.

lastly i undressed, tied my hair up and got in. the water is warm and relaxing. while i was in there i shaved my legs. then i got out. and drained the tub.

i decided that it was bed time and i put on my white silk top and shorts. as i crawled into bed, i heard footsteps. probably the neighbors.

i laid down and started falling asleep.

||jimin pov||

i stepped quietly into my apartment that i shared with my gorgeous girlfriend. i took off my shoes and set the keys on the counter. i can't wait to surprise her.

if you are wondering, i was on tour but i'm back 4 weeks early. i was gone for 4 months but i'm back now.

i've already seen my parents, aunts and uncles and grandmas and grandpas. now, for the grand finale, the love of my life.

i'm wearing black sweatpants and a white t shirt that i stole from Jungkook. it was loose on me but i figured that y/n would look cute in it.

i walked to the living room and she wasn't there. so i checked the kitchen. nope not there. i decided to check our bedroom. bingo.

i slowly crept towards her and i turned on the bedside lamp so i could see my angle. her  beautiful hair is down and she's wearing her white silk pajama shorts and tank top. she looks like a literal goddess.

i shook her a little and she slowly started to wake up. once she fully woke up we made eye contact and she said "oh hi jimin....WAIT JIMIN!?!?!" she jumped straight up and gave me a big hug. i hugged her back tightly and kissed her lips passionately. she pulled away and i said "i missed you so much princess"

"i missed you too" she said. we pulled away from the hug and i sat on the bed with her.

"why are you back so early?"  she asked looking into my eyes. "the travel time from each location took a lot less time then we thought" she nodded.

i took y/n into my arms and laid her on my lap. she buried her face into my chest as i held her close to me. i kissed her head a few times before i took her into the living room.

i gently laid her down and i laid next to her. i pulled her close to me and pulled her on top of me.

i gently stroked her hair because i know she loves that. she slowly drifted off into sleep. as did i.