-hoseok-

it was really random.
One minute I was walking quickly to get home as soon as I could, and the next I bumped into some dude with a face mask in hiding more than half of his face.
Also, to my dismay, I spilled a little coffee on him. Not that much but it still left a small wet mark on his shirt.
"Shit. I'm so sorry sir" I said panicking.
This man could be a weirdo. He could randomly tell at me. Or ask me to pay for his shirt. Or... Fuck it's always me that deals with shit like this...
"Nah it's fi- wait a minute do I know you or something?" He said and pulled down his face mask.
I dared to look at his face and the sight took my breath away.
"Holy shit! Hoseokie is it you??" My childhood friend that I had lost contact years ago was right in front of my face.
"(Y/n)!" He pulled me in a big hug. "I missed you so fucking much" He was still so loud.
"We lost contact so many years ago" I frowned.
"Yeah I had such hectic schedule after my debut. I'm so sorry hun" he frowned back.
Back then we were inseparable. He was my best friend. He was there for me when I had a hard time and I was there for him when his girlfriend dumped him for another guy (It's a true story though).
"Do you have anywhere to be?" He asked.
"Um... no I was just heading home." I replied. I got a big smile in return.
"Awesome. Would you like to spend some time with me? I'm free." He was hopeful (they don't call him j-hope for nothing).
"Sure. That is a great idea" I was excited.
We sat down in a small coffee shop, really close to my house.
"We have to make time to meet. Now that i saw you after all these years I can't just let you go again" Hoseok took a sip from his coffee.
"Totally right." i replied, too busy munching on my sandwich.
We sat there for hours. We had finished our things and ordered again around 3 times. It was ridiculous how many things we had to say.
There was never an awkward moment. Just like the old times.
I finally decided it was time to leave. He insisted to pay for my things too and i insisted he didn't but he pulled the "i'm a millionaire now. I can buy the store if i want" card and didn't let me say anything else after that.
We walked around a bit again. Still talking about the things that happened during all those years we didn't talk.
He offered to bring me home. We both still had time. I didn't have work tomorrow and he had a free week before going back to preparing for their comeback.
I invited him over, thanking the gods that I had tidied up the place. We chilled and he texted his friends to explain why he was out for that long, because they were worried.
After we said pretty much everything that happened all this time. he got up and put his jacket on.
When he was ready to leave, he pulled me in a hug again and pulled away slowly.
His eyes met mine. we were only inches apart. He slowly leaned in and so did I.
Our lips met and we both just stood still. Now that's what i call awkward.
My brain had a hard time realizing what I was doing. I WAS KISSING MY CHILDHOOD FRIEND!
But it felt as if I wanted to do this for so long.
I placed my hand on the nape of his neck, deepening the kiss. His arms wrapped around my waist pulling me closer.
Our lips moved slowly against each other's. After a few seconds we pulled away to catch our breaths ad he placed his forehead against mine, smiling and nuzzling my nose with his.
"It feels as if I wanted to do this since forever" He breathed out.
"Yeah" I trailed off.
"Um.. Could you, you know, give me your phone number, so I could see you again?" He wasn't as confident as he seemed a few hours ago.
"Of course" I giggled and gave his lips a small peck.
.......