Jungkook

||y/n pov||
you wake up and your stomach aches (the thing is, your on your period).you layed down on the bed and started rubbing your stomach with your left hand. your let out a soft groan. you sighed when your phone started ringing. you saw the caller ID and it was your boyfriend, Jungkook.
"jagi~"
"hmm" you hummed in response
"me and suga hyung are going to the basketball gym. we have a practice today. is that okay with you?"
"it's okay-ah" you let out another groan as your stomach aches again and again.
"baby?are you okay?" he asked worriedly.
"yeah i'm okay-" another groan came out
"what's wrong?" he asked panicked as you groan again.
"baby, stay there" he said and hangs up.
you laid on your bed for about 6 minutes. you tried to stand up but the pain is too much. just as you were gonna try one more time, a tall figure entered the room. Jungkook.  "y/n! what happened!?" he ran over and held you up as you could barely handle the pain. "it's been weeks since i wasn't on my period. i guess i delayed?" you let out a soft groan and jungkook gently layed you on the bed ad he told you to stay there. "why?" you asked "just stay" and then he left. after 7 minutes of waiting, jungkook came in with pads. you say up as you stared at him. "sorry for the long wait baby" he kissed your forehead then handed you the pads.
"baby you didn't have to. you said you have a practice with your hyung. and i already had pads in my cabinet"
"i had to because my baby needs it and i told my coach that i need to excuse myself today because my baby needs me." he said as he walked toward the cabinet. his words melted your heart and you totally forgot that you were bleeding.
Jungkook opened the cabinet and saw that you didn't have any pads.
"oh. i guess i didn't buy any yet. thanks babe." you said and smiled. he walked you you and pecked your lips. "welcome baby".
jungkook helped you to the bathroom so you could clean yourself. you laid on your bed and cuddled for a while. "jungkook?" he hummed in response. you looked up to see him rubbing the back of your hand, kissing it lightly. "tell me, how did you buy those pads?" he chuckled as he started to tell you the story.
Jungkooks pov (flashback)
i went to the store to buy pads for y/n. as i went in, i went to the pad section. the girls stared at me weirdly. i went to the cashier and paid. while waiting, a teenage girl asked why i bought them since i'm a boy.
"is it for your mom?" i shook my head.
"sister? cousin?"
"girlfriend"
the girl nodded slowly and patted my shoulder.
"your a great boyfriend. i wish all guys were like you. i mean, guys are usually disgusted when they see blood from periods." she said
(present)
"that girl touched you?" you looked at him
"what? jealous? don't worry, your the only one i love and only you. your mine and i'm yours baby."
he kissed your head and you blushed at his words.
"i love you~" he whispered in your ear.
"i love you too, idiot" you replied.