The Devil finally Shows It's Tail

“Oh my gosh!” I wake up from my sleep 3 days later with a start. “MY DOLPHINE!”

Oh God, oh God!

I forgot it back at my parent’s place. Or did I lose it out in the car? Or was it when I was making my speech at the press conference?

I hold my head. Oh man, I totally forgot about everything cause after the press conference the party went into full swing, and I’ll tell you, it was CRAZY!

Just imagine everthing awesome you could ever imagine…now double it, add completely impossible stuff to that, and then triple it. That’s how awesome the party was. You do not wanna know what it was like when me, Wolverine and Captain America  get on a sugar high (yea, I got Cap into a sugar eating contest with me, fyi I won), Peter wanted in but he already seems pretty high already…-peractive, hyperactive.

I look around my bed for my phone, I usually tuck it under my pillow at night when I get to lazy to put it by the nightstand. Don’t give me that look, I know I’m not alone.

The phone wasn’t on the bed, or the night stand, I tilt over the edge and look under the bed, bingo!

I grab it and dial up Sara.

Ring, ring, ri-

“It’s about time!” Sara squeals through the other end.

“Jeez! It’s 2 or 3 in the morning, how are you still up?” I had a smile on my face.

“Reruns of Glee are playing and I could not miss it” Sara says solemnly.

“O…kay” I say unsurely.

“Hey, I know you’d stay up all night for a week if reruns of Game of Thrones were playing” Sara replies testily.

“Seriously girl? Your comparing Game of Thrones with Glee?” I say with as much disgust as possible.

“Hmm, let’s see.” I could practically see Sara with her hand on her chin with a mock thoughtful look on her face. “Comical, funny, and music filled Glee against dark, scary and sex filled GOT. However will we decide the best?”

“Easy,” I say. “Game of Thrones, end of conversation.”

“This isn’t over.” Sara says in a cocky Darth Vader voice.

“It most certainly is not” I reply in the same voice.

We both laugh and I tell her why I called.

“Oh my God, that’s so sad!”

“I know right? I’ve had that dolphin since forever!”

“No, what’s sad is that you still had that thing.”

“Sara!”

“Sorry but c’mon a stuff animal?”

“It was a stuffed Aquatic mammal” I corrected.

“Oh excuse me, coming from someone who got a B in English”

“Well it’s a whole lot better then your C”

“C+ you mean” Sara corrects me back.

“And your parents were so proud” I laugh abit at the memory.

“Not as proud as yours were when you got that A+ in Spanish” Sara giggles.

“Yea…” I became silent. My mom and dad were so happy they bought me a new phone after that, it would’ve seemed wrong to tell them that I wasn’t the one that actually wrote the exam, I switched my answer sheet and question paper with a girl 2 years my senior, she finished everything for me in like 2mins flat! I got a 94 after that, never told my parents the truth…and now they’ll never know…forever.