Straight Out The Womb 🥑💗👧

PATRICK'S POV

   Billie was impatiently waiting for the baby to FINALLY be born. She wanted a sister. She was only 4 though and didn't understand much. "Can I see her?" She asked Me, her dad. She was sitting on the chair next to Finneas. "I don't think she's here yet..." Finneas said. He was only 8. He knew some things...
"Family of Maggie Baird" Said a Nurse as I quickly got up. Finneas & Billie got up as well.

We got into the room where Maggie has just given birth. There she was... a tiny little girl about the size of a bean. I was probably just exaggerating but she was super small. "What's the name?" Asked a different nurse as she handed the baby to Maggie.
"Y/N, Y/N Eilish Baird O'Connell" I said looking at Maggie. She nodded.

FINNEAS'S POV

I looked at dad who was crying. I guess he was so happy that he started crying. Billie was jumping up and down she almost knocked me out. I guess she was happy too, don't get me wrong, I was happy as well but kinda bummed that She wasn't a BOY. Now I'm going to have to live with girly stuff in the house for the REST of my life. I can't wait till I'm 20, dad said I could get a house by then.

The baby started crying. They let her get cradled by my dad before she was put into some weird room where they keep all the babies in.