the weird old lady person 🐔

your pov
—————————————————🤡—
"i really have to urinate" i told ryder and quinn.

"same here, i don't get why we can't even stop to go use the restroom" ryder whined.

quinn shrugged. "i can try to read their mind to see if i can find where we're going or how long it'll take," she said, nodding her head toward the drivers. ryder and i nodded. a few minutes ago, she told us she could read minds and we were doing "test" to see f she can know what we're thinking of. she positioned herself as she closed her eyes. she concentrated at then like a minute later she opened them.

"what did you see?" asked ryder.

"we're gonna stop in a minute to use the restroom at a resting area i believe ." quinn looked up at us.

"anything else?" i questioned.

"they're taking us to and academy place or something like that" she said.

i nodded and sighed. i started thinking about billie. i never got to say goodbye. i wonder if her and josie are gonna look for me. or if they're ok.

"who's billie and josie?" quinn asked, clearly reading my mind.

i looked up at her and smiled. "billie's my big sister and josie is my best friend" i told her. she nodded and smiled at the floor.

"i was also in school when i got taken" she told me.

"did they tell you anything? like, anything important?" i questioned. she shrugged.

"they said that there were plenty more of us. that we weren't the only ones" she stated. she said it kind of quietly though, so they wouldn't hear her. i nodded and started wondering what my powers were.

as we felt the car stop, one of the drivers opened the van door and told us that if we try anything, he'll shoot. we all nodded and ryder ran to the bathroom. quinn and i giggled as we also reached the bathroom door. inside was an old woman. this place seemed empty and cold. there were atleast like, three people outside doing idrk what. the woman looked at me as i got out of the stall from urinating (🤡) and started washing her hands. ok?

"you must be y/n eilish o'connell" she basically got exclaimed.

"um, do i know you?" you asked. drying my hands. then, quinn game out of her stall looking befuddled.

"no, but i DO know you" she laughed.

i honestly didn't find anything funny and quinn was already drying her hands as well.

"may i ask HOW you know me?" i furrowed my eyebrows and sighed.

"well, the men who are taking you to the golden-"

"wait. you now about us & the academy?" quinn butted in.

"yes, i don't have much time to explain but the academy is called DENDRA ACADEMY and it's not safe. they try to brain wash you and-"

suddenly, the same driver who opened the door for us came in.

"are you guys ready, let's go!" he demands.

quinn and i rush over to him and i look back at the old woman and give her a sympathetic smile. she smiled back and mouthed what i believe said "ask quinn"

BILLIE PØV
—————————————✌️—————
it's been god knows HOW LONG. i'm laying on my bed looking up at the ceiling thinking of what to do. i sigh and check my phone. 4 unread messages from and unknown number?

unknown
hey, billie.

unknown
we know that your gonna come looking for y/n

unknown
don't even try, you won't be able to and you know that

unknown
she's happier here anyway

im gonna get her back no matter what. idk who tf you think you are. therefore, your comments to me are irrelevant (a/n: if you know you know ✌️🤡). ik why ur doing this and the authorities are already out looking for you