the plan 🙃

your pov
———————————🥺—————

"this. place. is. boriiiiiing" quinn whined. "UGH!" she sighed.

"calm down, dinner should be ready in about an hour or so" said ryder.

"yeah, i mean it's really nice here..." i told them.

quinn sighed and looked at me with no expression on her face. she rolled her eyes and looked at the ceiling.

"yeah, it's nice or whatever but it's boring, i mean there's nothing to do!" she cried.

"we could play ding dong ditch" ryder suggested.

i shook my head, "no, we should go outside or something" i got up from the bed and stretched.

me, ryder, and quinn got to have a room together since mrs. tangen thought we were only comfortable with ourselves only. i can make friends.... i think? i mean, i have ryder and quinn, right?

"what do you think ryder?" quinn asked as she stood up as well. "wanna go outside with me and y/n?" she faked smiled.

"why would you ask when you can clearly read my mind?" he looked up at quinn since he was sitting on the floor. "of course i wanna go outside!"

as we reached the doors to freedom, i spotted a group of kids with purple t-shirts that read "chess club" in big, white, bold letters. "ha, they even have a chess club." quinn smirked.

"what? you wanna join?" ryder questioned, curiously

she looked at him.

"pff, no" she walked past him and sat down on a bench near a field.

"now what?" i asked.

we all sighed and looked around. at the same time, i started wondering if billie was gonna come look for me. what if i end up liking it here and don't want to leave? what if-

"hey, not to ruin your train of thought or anything, but that girl over there recognizes you..." quinn said while pointing her head at someone.

"who are you—"

i couldn't believe my eyes. wait, they took her too? i stood up and walked over to her.

"l-lexi?"

billies pov

apparently, joyce knew who this catherine lady was and told us this plan:

"since catherine took her by force, we have to take her back by force."

"how are we gonna do that?" i asked.

"easy, we break in and save her" she smiled.

"um, i don't think that's a good idea..." finn said while shrugging slowly.

i nodded in agreement and so did josie and mom.

"wait, i get to go right? i mean, she's like my best friend so—" josie got cut off by my mom.

"josie, sweetie, i don't think it's a good idea, your parents will be home in a couple days and maybe we should wait for them to get here so we can go and you can stay an—"

"i think i'm perfectly fine to go. right, billie?" josie asked.

everyone looked at me. "well, i mean, yeah, but we should also wait for your parents to get home from fiji" i reasoned.

she nodded and sighed. "we should also prepare ourselves, a drive from here to there is gonna be long so light as well be ready for it, right?" i scratched my head and looked around to see everyone's faces.

"perfect! is there anyone who doesn't wanna go?" joyce asked.

my dad raised his hand.

"don't get me wrong, i wanna save my babygirl but this is just VERY risky. i don't think we'll make it back- well, not saying we won't but..." she sighed. "maybe billie, finneas, claudia and josie should go."

i gulped. i looked over at joyce who nodded.

"he's right, and who's claudia?"

"my girlfriend." finneas raised his hand.

joyce nodded and smiled.

"so i guess there's a new plan. i will take billie, finneas, claudia and josie!" she smirked. "maggie you're gonna stay right?"

"what? no, i mean i don't know. but..."

she looked at fine and i. "i don't wanna lose my other babies..." she touched my cheeck.

"mom, you won't lose any of us. you'll see, we'll come back with y/n in no time" i smiled.

"get everything prepared and ready, you guys have like 3 days until josie's parent get home." she sighed.