Finn's Girlfriend 💕🙃🥑

BILLIE POV
——————————————♾————————
Y/N & I sat down for dinner while Fin was still upstairs. "What's taking him so long?" Dad asked. "I'll go check" said Y/N as she got out of her chair quickly.

After like 10 minutes they finally came down. What happened that was so important they had to spend 10 minutes of their lives for instead of dinner? "Hi, sorry. I was uh... fixing something- yeah. Fixing... something" he managed to say. I was so confuzled right now. Fixing something? Bro, the only thing needed to fix is his lies because I'm not believing him.

YOUR POV
——————-❤️————————————————

Ok, tomorrow is finneas's girlfriends birthday and his girlfriend is one of Billie's enemy's only because his girlfriend hates Tyler, The Creator. Like, how can you hate someone so amazing!? But yeah, me and finn had to do this thing because I was helping him write a song for her. It took us like 10 minutes until I said I was starving so he decided to work on it after dinner, which I agreed on.

After dinner, Finn & I went back up stairs. "Hey, Y/N?" I heard Billie ask. I went to her room (because that's where she was) and when I opened the door...

• she turned on her red lights
• she got me but the shoulders and shoved me into her bed
•she got this strange notebook (kinda seem new but old at the same time)
• & she put a little fake, brown fedora me (then her)

"What the flart?" I questioned. "Shhhhhh! I'm the one who is supposed to ask you questions!" She stated. "Ok, ok, sorry, Billie" I said putting my arms up in defense. She squinted her eyes and looked at me for a good 5 minutes. "Billie Eilish Pirate Baird O'Connell! I really need to go to Finns room & w—" I was cut off with her writing stuff down on her strange notebook. "What are you writing?" I tried looking over her head since she was in front of me and facing me. "Writing stuff- clues- uh- evidence... shit, idk just writing stuff down." She kept writing until she finally looked up at me. "So why were you gonna go into Finneas's room, huh?" Was my own freaking sister... INTERROGATING ME? Um... ok well, should I tell her the truth or not...

FINN'S POV
————————————————————-💛——

What was taking y/n so long? This song is gonna blow claudias's mind off & I need help writing it.

I was trying to work on it myself but I gave up because y/n always has wonderful and cool ideas. & to think she's only 10. She even helps Billie write so—- that's probably where she is. I went to check if y/n was in Billies room.

She sure was.

As I opened the door, I heard Billie talking, "so your not gonna talk?" I widened my eyes to see Y/N, tied up in a chair, billies basically interrogating her- I think- and she was writing things down. Billie pulled out some (your fave singer or band) merch that belonged to Y/N and got a lighter. "BILLIE!" I exclaimed. Was she really THIS mad for no reason?