SKSKSKS 💫😂💕

i low key forgot about this because i was napping so i'm soooo sorry lmao 😂

Y/N PØV
————— 🤗————————————
so after me and Josie that girl crying in the hallway, her and i started talking about it since we literally sit next to each other. "i feel really bad for her" i whispered, trying by to get caught at Mrs. Rogers teaching.

she went to the bathroom which was a perfect time to talk. "eyooo" said this one dude named chase who likes Josie.. "what do you want, you KNOW im nOt getting you a date with her." i sighed, rolling my eyes. "nah, this time i was thinking lex-" i cut him off. "uh- heck no. never. why would i even- i- no." i walked over to josie who was taking to one of the other boys named jalen. he's better then chase at least. "what happened?" she questioned, curiosity lurking her voice. "nothing, um... so about the girl-" "yeah, her. i was thinking we should just let it be, don't ya think?" jalen wasn't even here anymore, he went to go talk to that Rachel girl. i looked up at Josie and frowned. " yeah, but i feel bad" i stated. "we can talk to her after school, chill" she placed a hand on my shoulder and i lightly smiled at her.
——-—————————————————
after School, Josie and i, went our normal ways. we didn't see the girl so whatever, maybe she got picked up. :( . "Can i Come over today?" she asked. "uh yeah sure" i replied.

our walk home was like any other walk home. we just talked and laughed and talked more. "WERE HOME" i yelled as i opened the door. My mom came drown the stairs and greeted us. "hey, love! hey, josie!" she hugged us. "hey Maggie!" Josie laughed. we walked up to My room and closed the door.  " where's billie?" asked josie. i shrugged not really caring. "so you know how there's THAT dance..?" i sighed looking at josie. "yeah, why?" she asked. "you know how i like lexi-jade?" i smiled. "y/f/n you are NOT asking lexi to the dance. pERoiDt." she snapped. i frowned but thought about about it and she WAS right. i cant and i won't. Josie connected her phone to my speaker. "prom dress" by mxmtoom played. i looked up at the ceiling and closed my eyes. "i'm nearing the end of my fourth year" i sang a long. i decided to sit up and josie was looking at her hands. i groaned at no one or nothing. "and i- oop" josie said, whilst looking at me. "SKSKSKS" i yelled.