her 🤭❤️😉

a/n - ok yeah, sorry. i legit have no idea what happened to my phone. it died and came back to life (lmao) with only typing in lowercase letters so i'm sorry:((

also, idk if you guys did this, but in elementary school, we used to get dropped off and then wait outside until it was time to head in- which took like 5-10 minutes lmao, but that's basically what's happening in the book when josie and you get dropped off lol. okie bye :))

just to recap- you prolly already know but in the book ur in 5th grade :))

josie's pov
—☀️———-———————–——————————

y/n's dream was interesting, i guess? i don't know what to think of it. it was about how that one rachel meyers girl was gonna shoot me but billie pointed the gun at me that shouted out burritos? and when i ducked down, she fires at rachel who was TRYING to kill me- like excuse me, i'm pretty sure that ain't happening- but omg rachel are that burrito according to y/n.
———————-————————☀️———————
i'm not gonna lie, this weekend was fun. but now that that's over, we have school! fun :). so now, maggie dropped y/n and me off at school. i always have clothes and an extra toothbrush at her house- because i'm always there- so i was ready.

when we arrived, i saw elise and lexi-jade so me and y/n went over to them. "oh, hey josie!" she said waving at me. i waved back, "hey, lj" i smiled. i've known lexi-jade (lj) since 2nd grade, we've never really talked until this year (5th grade) because were in the same friend group. lexi-jade looked away from me and then at y/n. she smiled widely and ran up to hug her. okay?. "Y/N!!!! HI" she basically yelled her name that everyone looked back. "hi, lexi-jade! i missed you too?" she giggled, lexi getting off of her. " yeah i did too, besides the point pfffff"

lexi-jade's pØv
i got off of y/n, what does she use? she smells so good what the heck. i'm straight, but if i DID decide to go bi or gay, i'd probably like y/n. she's just amazing. everyone knows i'm straight and i wanna keep it that way. when y/n told me she liked girls- and boys- i wasn't that shocked but really confused. and when she told me she liked someone in our friend group, i immediately thought it was josie. like, they ALWAYS hang out and talk so i'm positive it's her. plus, she won't tell me who it is yet soooo, i shouldn't be jumping into conclusions.

next year, we start middle school and i'm excited as frick. the only ones who aren't going are elise because she's moving schools next year. but, not to be rude or anything, that's the LEAST of my worries.

A/N-
just to publish something for you guys lmao

i'll o the part two later (probably)

so sorry i haven't published too lmao and also ummmmmmmmmm jk idrk pfffff