the arrival 🥳

your pov
——-🚫🧢——————————-

"we're here." quinn said as she looked over at ryder and i from the window.

we all sat up and waited until the car stopped. i sighed and shifted a little.

"you good?" quinn asked.

"can't you just read my mind?" i questioned as i smirked a little.

"yeah but i just like when i hear people say their thoughts" she smiled.

all of a sudden, we started hearing a band playing. i put on a confused face and looked at ryder, who was playing with his shirt. the car stopped and i got a little scared for no reason. well, i mean i guess i did have a reason. one of the drivers opened the door.

"we're here" he said sternly.

"we know" quinn rolled her eyes.

it felt good to step foot into the world once again. i breathed n the smell of lavender and water. i don't know how you smelled water but who cares. ryder got out and smiled.

"heck yeah!" he cheered.

he did some weird stretches and then started doing jumping jacks. quinn slapped his head as she got out of the van.

"stop it, idiot" she laughed.

she looked up at the sky and then stretched her arms. we didn't even noticed that the band had stopped and that everyone was looking at us. it felt a little uncomfortable to be honest. suddenly, everyone started to cheer. people even held up posters that read: "WELCOM HOME" or even "NEW DENDRA STUDENTS".

"what's dendra?" asked ryder, i guess he saw the sign too.

"excuse me," some young petite woman came around the band and streches her hand out towards quinn who just looks at her and down at her hand and pushes it away carefully to the side.

"oh, okay" the lady smiled. she then looked at me and reached for my hand. i shook it a little and then wiped my hand as she shook ryder's.

"my name is catherine" she grinned. "i'm the headmaster here, and i heard you ask what dendra was..." she the turned around to the huge school and  used her hands in an opening motion. "THIS" she said, "IS DENDRA" she smiled at us again.

"yeah, um, why are we here, if you don't mind me asking, ms tangen." quinn asked.

"oh that's right, you must be quinn halbert, mind reader am i right?" she looked at her quizzically.

quinn nodded and looked at her confused.

"how do you know my name?" she cleared her throat.

"oh guys, i know everything about you, even you ryder, i know you love chocolate and here," she pulled out a hershey's bar from her front jean pocket and handed it to him.

"yes!" his face lit up.

"anyways, dendra is the name of our school. dendra academy" she explained.

i nodded and looked around. it kinda looked like a privet school. too luxurious.

"you y/n are very special as well," she looked at me.

"come inside and i'll explain everything" she smiled AGIAN. "EVERYONE GO BACK TO YOUR DORMS" she yelled at the band and students around. i flinched a little but shrugged.

the inside of the school was even more beautiful. i wondered how long i was gonna stay in here for.

(3 years later)

i'm jk-

billies pov
⚡️———————————

"dendra academy here in california!" she exclaimed.

this woman who i'm guessing is names joyce JUST told me where my sister was. i took my phone out of my pocket and looked it up. it's a real school.... run by this one lady named cathrine tangen. a school for the special? what's that mean??

"how do you know that she's there?" i look up at her.

she nods, "i have my sources. i also saw them stop by a resting area"

"you saw y/n?!" josie asked, eyes widening.

joyce nodded and sighed. she looked at my mom and i.

"she's also with 4 other people-"

"are the all kids, like, her age?" i cut her off.

"well, two are kids, one boy one girl. the boy is named ryder peterson and the girls name is quinn halbert. they were both also abducted by the dendra. the two other people were drivers i believe." she said as she looked at me.

"how the hell do you know all this?" i questioned her, furrowing my eyebrows.

"like i said darling, i have my sources. i was also there when they stopped and i even talked to your sister." she shrugged.

i looked down. the back up at her "how are we gonna save her?" i gulped.

everyone stared at me.

"it's too risky, plus, we don't know if they know we're coming, what if they attack us the second we get there?" my mom said with a shaky voice.

i looked over at finn. he shrugged at looked over at my dad who looked like he was thinking.

"wait joyce, do you know any way we can save our daughter?" he looked over at joyce.

"i thought you'd never ask!" she smiled.