the long drive 🚗

so just a recap, you got kidnapped by some dude who was shooting your school and ur in the van :))

also, i don't get why i type and then i read it after i publish it. soooo if there's any mistakes let me know :))
-lacee-claire-

——————————————————
i woke up not knowing where i was. i looked around at the other 2 kids, one was lasers and the other was awake, and also looked around the van and remembered what happened. i frowned. how long was this drive anyways?

   i was silent for about and hour or so and got really bored. i looked at the kid who was a wake. he was looking down & seemed kinda tired but i didn't care. i needed someone to talk to. i sighed and tried to make small talk at least. "do you know where they're taking us?" i tried at least asking someone. he looked up at me confused. "are you taking to me?" he questioned. i smiled at him "yeah, do you  know where their taking us?" he looked at me blankly and then grinned. he moved closer to me and i got i little confused. he extended his hand towards me. "i'm Ryder," he said, introducing him self. i took his hand in my hand and gave it a little shake. "i'm y/n" i said, he looked at me with a little smile. "i don't know where we're going though, sorry." he apologized. "it's fine, i guess" i explained. we sat in silence once again until, finally, ryder broke the silence. "so where did they take you from? i got taken from my house." he said as of it were no big deal. i looked at him weirdly, what the heck? "oh, it's okay if you don't wanna answer, i just thought maybe we could talk for a little or something but if you don't then we could ta-" "from school" i stopped him from talking, geez. "oh, really?" he asked kinda quietly since the other girl was still sleeping. i nodded and he looked at me kinda shocked. "do you know why they need us?" i tried asking him at least another of the million questions you still have. "you really dont know?" he whispered. i shook my head and he started chuckling. what was so funny about this? "Wow." he simply said whilst shaking his head.  "your funny," he smiled. i got confused and gave him a serious look. he then looked at me weirdly as if he figured out something. "yoooo are you serious?" he said a little too loud. i nodded my head at him once again and asked why they need us. "it's because we're not like other kids, y/n. us three have special abilities. i actually found this out because i was the second one that was taken. i have powers of my own and so does Quinn over there" he pointed to the sleeping girl. i sat there processing everything he just told me. powers? what powers? i don't have special abilities.... right? "wait so..... what kinda powers do you have?"
"i have super speed" he smiled
"what about her?" i pointed to Quinn.
"i think she can read minds" he said.
" i don't know what i can do yet" i confessed.
"wait, how old are you?" he questioned.
"10, turning eleven in 2 weeks" i answered.
"oh, cool, i'm 12" he said, pointing at himself.
i nodded and looked at girl who started waking up. she look at me and ryder and then she smiled while stretching. she yawned and put her hand in her pocket and started feeling for something. she looked at ryder. "did you seriously take my other chocolate bar, ryry?" she looked at him with an annoyed expression. "i didn't eat it though!" he exclaimed. he passed it to her. she started to peel it off and then looked ryder and i. "you want some?" she asked me. i nodded and she handed me a piece. "what about me?" ryder asked. "fuck no, you already ate 2 of them!" she protested. he whined and i giggled. i looked over at quinn who was already smiling at me. maybe this wouldn't be so bad?

BILLIE PØV
—-🤡——————————————————
i was on my way to 5th period when i get a call from my mom. weird. i went into the nearest girls bathroom and luckily there was no one there. i answered and put the phone on my ear instantly hearing sobs coming from the other line. i furrowed my eyebrows confused. "mom?" i called out. "billie, i'm gonna come pick you up." she simply said whilst crying. i was hella confused. "what the- why? is something wrong?" i asked, feeling a little weird in my stomach. Mom never really cries. it's really rare to see her cry to be honest. "i'll be there in five minutes." after that she hung up. i went up to my next class. i couldn't stop thinking about that call. what's wrong? did someone die? luckily every was still getting ready for class and people were talking so i didn't get noticed. i lived kinda near heres so i knew i'd be in class for like five seconds. i sat down at immediately the teacher looked at me and said to go to the office for early dismissal.

as i walked to the office, i felt myself feeling this kinda gut feeling. i opened the door into the office and saw my mom wiping her eyes. i needed an explanation so i asked when we got in the car. "what's wrong?" i questioned. she sniffled and drove home. we were silent for the whole ride.

when i got out of the car i went straight into finneas' room and saw him crying. what's up with everyone? i saw my dad in the kitchen counter with his head on his hands. i looked at my mom getting in the house and sighed. finneas came up to me. "billie, can you please sit down for a moment?" he questioned whilst pointing at the couch. i did as told and looked at all of them in confusion. "what's wrong?" i asked. i looked around and didn't see y/n. if this is some sort of family meeting, where is she? "where's y/n" i finally asked. "i'd like to know" dad said angrily. my mom put her hands on top of mine and looked at me in the eye. "b-billie... y/n was kidnaped," she then started crying hard. i looked at finneas and he continued. "they had a school shooting, the men shooting the school wanted her and took her. josie came to us right after. she's sleeping here for a couple day since her parent called and said they're outta town" he sobbed. i felt tears coming outta my eyes but wiped them away. "w-what?" i whisper-yelled. they all looked at me and i looked at them. "is this because of her-" i was cut off by finneas "yeah, we believe so" i looked at the floor and felt my stomach hurt. i've always known about her powers but i didn't think it would have come to this. "we don't know where she is, but we know she'll find a way back home" my dad said. "what? so we're not even gonna try looking for her!?" i exclaimed, feeling anger rush through my body. "no, billie, i think it's safer if we let the authorities do it" my mom said. i stood up and looked at finn. "you agree with this bullshit?!" i asked. he nodded "i didn't want to but i think they're right, bills, it would be safer, who knows if they'll come looking for us next." he said. i stomped my way over to my room and slammed the door. what the actual fuck us happening?!
1. my sister gets kidnaped.
2. my parents and brother don't care
and 3, i have no idea where she is. uuuuuuuuuuughhh. i let out a sigh of anger. and felt like crying right after. i let the tears fall out but caring to wiped them away this time. fuck this, fuck my family, fuck the authorities, i'm gonna find her. EVEN if it's the last thing i do.

————————————————————

yo, so this chapter is probably the longest i've ever written

also, tea is going in the story soooooo

what's billie gonna go to find y/n?

bye y'all!
bye sockenny!
-lacee-claire-

:))