i know where yor daughter is 🤨

your pøv
———————————🐔—————

"what was that all about?" asked quinn.

i didn't really know what to say to her only to ask her if she read her mind, which i did.

"did you read her mind?"

"hell yeah, that lady's full of crazyyyyyy shit" she laughed.

i furrowed my eyebrows. "like what?"

"well, she was thinking about the academy that they're taking us in and then said something about going to visit maggie in LA or something like, who the fuck is maggie?" she laughed again.
my eyes widened. i looked out the window and sighed. then, as i looked back at quinn, thought about my mom. she was the kindest person ever, and even though billie sometimes was a butthole to her, she LOVED her. and she and my dad know finn and billie are talented.

"oooooooooh" quinn chuckled.

"what?" i ask.

"so maggie is your mom?" she questioned.

i nod and she nods with me and smiles.

"well, she's gonna go lay a visit to your family, ms. o'connell"

she then looked at ryder.

"and stop thinking about chocolate and brownies, you're making me hungry, dummy."

"it's not my fault, i'm hungry too!" he whined.

i laughed. maybe mom, billie, dad, finn, and maybe josie are gonna come looking for me? i don't know.  i wonder how long im gonna be at the academy for until they found me. and who was that lady anyway? the only thing i knew is that quinn is reading my mind probably and doesn't know what to say.

billie pøv
/////////////////////🤡//////////////////

i didnt go down stairs to eat dinner, instead i talked to josie who wasn't hungry. i told her to tell me EVERYTHING she remembers.

"was there anyone acting like, not normal?" i asked.

she shook her head and sobbed. she's been crying for hours now. i wouldn't blame her though, it's was my sister we were talking about!

"well there was this one person, but i don't think they're part of this, i mean she was just crying on a bench table thing that's all."

i furrowed my eyebrows.

"was it the same day?" i questioned.

she shook her head no.

"no this was a day before but all she said was that her mom got beat up or something like that." she sobbed.

i nodded and thought. what the girl was with the bad people who took y/n? i don't know and i probably never will but at least i have some things the police don't. good information.

suddenly there was a know on the door. i got out of my room, josie following and looked at the dinner table to see my mom, dad, and finneas cleaning up.

"did someone knock?" i ask. they all look at me and shrugged. i looked at the front door and then there was a knock again. i walked closer to it and my mom was behind me now. i opened the door to find some weird old lady person standing there. "um... hello?" i squinted at her. she smiled and looked at me up and down.

"hello. is this the o'connell residence?" she questioned.

i slowly nodded my head.

"yeah, who's asking?"

"well, i'm mrs. williams at your service." she greeted. she stretched her hand out and i politely took it even though i was confused as hell.

"right.... how may we help you?" i asked.

she chuckled.

"well you wanna find your sister don't you?" she smirked.

my eyes widened and i looked around to see if anyone in the neighborhood was watching us. my mom butted in, "i'm sorry, but- joyce?"

the woman's smile grew wider and nodded. "it's me, maggie."

i was hella confused but moved out of the way so she could step in. i looked over at finn who shrugged. i closed the door and sat down next to my mom (josie was on the other side of her) across the other other couch where the lady was in. finneas stood behind us with my dad and the lady took out a water bottle form her purse.

"gosh, i haven't seen you in forever, joyce how have you been?" my mom gushed. i looked over at her she was grinning from ear to ear aswell. i looked back at the lady who nodded her head.

"it's been long, i know, but i actually came here to talk to you about something important" she stated. i payed close attention to what she was after she said that.

"do your kids know about y/n?" she asked. i nodded and looked at finn who also nodded. josie didn't do anything. she just sat there. i'm not sure if she was talking about the powers thing or her kidnapping but we nodded anyways. she looked around first and leaned in towards us.

"i know where your daughter is"