GOBLET OF FIRE

,, Oh good morning!" I some up Harry.

,, Harry up! Ron's mum said breakfast is ready!" I yelled walking downstairs with Hermione.

We had a breakfast and now we were walking somewhere.

I was going with Ronald and Harry.

,, where are we going?" I asked while walking.

,,dont know." Ron said. Someone arrived. Oh Diggorys. We went to the Portkey. We had to hold it and then we were at a camp. At the world quiditch cup. I fell on the ground. Harry Hermione and Ron fell as well. Harry took my hand and helped me get up.

,, thanks." I smiled. When the competion ended we were in the tent. Ron was the biggest fan of Viktor Krum. He was talking about him all day.  Ron's dad came and yell that we had to stop. There were Death Eaters. We started running. I didn't see Harry. Oh there. He was really far behind us. 

,, Harry!" I screamed. But people were pushing me in front of them. Then we were looking for him. The Death Eaters destroyed everything. I saw Harry.

,, Oh there he is!" I yelled. I ran to him and hugged him. He hugged me back. Then someone started yelling.

, Stupefy!" Someone produced at us.

, Stop it is my son!" Arthur yelled.

at school

,, Hello everyone!" Dumbledore yelled.

,, We have Three Wizards tournament here!" Dumbledore said.

Then two other schools arrived and Dumbledore was saying something about rules. I wasn't focus. I was looking somewhere then everyone started screaming:,, rubbish!" 

,, what happend?" I said.

,, We have to be 17teen!" Fred yelled.

,, Dont tell me that you wanna join!" I laughed.

,, of course he want to!" George laughed.

I rolled my eyes and looked at Hermione. She was shaking with her head.

Later

I saw the big goblet. Some people threw here a piece of paper. George and Fred came in.

I was sitting with Hermione on stairs. Talking about studying. Actually We usually speak about this but Hermione is best friend for anything. She can help andyou understand some things that others cant. I love her for this.

,, We told you we'll join!" George and Fred put their hands on my shoulders.

,,Oh are you sure?" I laughed. They nodded.

,, that's not gonna woork." She smiled.

,, Why not?" They jumped to Hermione.

,, because it is so simple. This potion." She said.

,, exactly it is pretty simple." They both laughed. They drank it and jumped into the circle around the.goblet. 

,, yeeeeah'" they laughed.

,, You are right. That can't work." I whispered. She rose her eyebrows and nodded. They put their names into the goblet. 

,, yeeeah." They said. Everyone was laughing but the goblet started doing something. What.. It pushed them away. They literally flew around the room. They were older like some grandpa. Oh my gosh. They started fighting then Viktor Krum went here. He put his name into it. Then He turned to us to Hermione. He smirked. I looked at her but she stood up and started walking out. I folowed her looking where is Harry. He was talking with Ron but when he felt my look he turned around and smiled. I was caught by staring at him. ItI cant be more akward.Dammit. I was walking around the room next to twins.