HE IS BACK

HARRY'S POV: ( ari is gone so here is his pov for once ) 

I woke up. Ronald is still sleeping. 

,, wake up!" I yelled.

,, yees" He said.

,, it is the thirth tournament Ron!" I said.

We found Hermione but Ari wasn't here.

,, Hello do you two know where is Ari?" Hermione asked.

,,No I thought she is with you." I said.

,, She is probably in stadium." Ron said.

,, I hope so " I said.

I was standing In front of maze. The thirth tournament. Dumbledore said we can go but I still can't see Ari. Where the hell is she?. I walked into maze. Profesor Moody show me I should go to the left. Ok. I was going along the maze but I suddenly heard someone screamed. It was Fleur. I tried to find but I saw Krum. He walked away. So close to kill me. Someone has just tried to attack me. It was Krum. I saw Cedrik. ,, Expeliarmus" Cedrik yelled. Krum fell and the bush caught him. It caught Fleur as well. It means they are back. I saw the goblet. I looked at Cedrik. He push me and ran to goblet a ran after after him. Cedric suddenly fell. The Bush was trying to catch him. ,, Harry!" He yelled. I didn't know but I helped him. ,, together?" He nodded. We touch the goblet. It is prenasedlo. Where are we? I saw hrob. There is Tom Riddle. We have to go

ARI'S POV:

,, Harry"? I saw Cerdik and Harry.

,, Ari!?" What are you doing here?" Harry ran to me.

,, What is going on?" Cedrik said.

,, You have go! Voldemort is here." I said.

,,what? He is dead!" Cedrik yell.

,, no.." I whisper.

,, We are not letting you here." Harry said.

,, You have to! Get the goblet!" I yelled. 

,, no one is leaving" Petegriew said.

He had something in hands. It is voldemort. 

,, kill the boy!" Voldemort said.

,,no!" Harry yelled.

,, avada kedavra" Petigrew said.

Cedrik fell. Harry started yell. Pettigrew produced some spell and Harry flew to grave and there something caught him. Pettigrew walked to the the something and throw Voldemort here. He cut his hand. Then he walked to Harry and cut him. He was saying something like enemy's blood then he walked to me and cut me. ,, family's blood" He said. Harry is screamimg because of his scar. It must hurt. My head I hear it again. Kill the boy. Kill the girl. Be limitless. I looked into Harry eyes I couldnt even stand up. Oh my god. The thing where Voldemort was disappeared. Here it comes. Voldemort. He said something and  his mark showed up on the sky. Deatheaters suddenly came here. Voldemort came to Cedrik and touch him with his foot.

,, Dont touch him!" Harry screamed.

,, oh I almost forget you. Famous Harry Potter. Do you want to know what exactly happend 13 years ago? His mother.. She saved him with love. Old magic I couldn't even touch but things changed. I can touch you now!" Voldemort yelled.He walked to Harry and touched his scar. Harry was screaming a lot.

,, STOP! STOP you are torchering him!" I shouted. He turned to me.

,, he didnt do nothing and so do i!" I yelled.

,,nothing? NOTHING? Because of you filthy littl half-blood! Your grandfafher was with mine. They made a children understand? I hoped that you are dead! That no more people like you who have a blood like me!" He yelled.

,, We are family now!" He yelled again. He turned to Harry. 

,,Fight!" Voldemort laughed. Harry fell out off grave . 

,, Crucio!" Voldemort said. I fell the same as Harry. The worst pain I have ever fell. Harry tried to stand but Voldemort said,, Crucio!" Then Harry stood up and yelled: expeliarmus" and Voldemort yelled:,, Avada Kedavra" Their wands connected. The deatheaters stood a far from this. On of them was Lucius Malfoy. I stood up. I saw some lights came from their wands. I yelled:, Reducto" All of these Deatheaters fell and I ran to Cedric. Harry ran to me and Cedric. These lights pushed Voldemort. ,, Accio!" Harry yelled. He grabbed my hand , Cedric and I caught the Goblet. We were in a stadium. I and Harry were crying over Cedric. People turn on happy music but Fleur started screaming. Dumbledore came here. 

, It is okay Potter ,Furley go away!" Dumbledore said.

,,no! He's back! He's back!" Harry yelled.

Moody took Harry and walked away with him. I ran to them. They were gone. Oh no I have to stop this. 

,, Profesor Dumbledore!" I yelled.

,, not now" he said.

,, It is him it is Moody!" I yelled.

,, what?" Dumbledore said.

,, It is him he kindapped me and brought me to Voldemort!" I shouted.

,, Harry is in danger!" I yelled.

Dumbledore called Snape and We ran to Moody's office. Harry was next to box. Dumbledore used spell to get Mooody on chair.

,, Severus?" Dumbledore said. I walked to Harry. He hugged me and I hugged him back. He pulled away and caught my hand.

,, are you ok?" I whispered. He nodded.

,, you?" He a whispered. I smiled

,, are you Alastor Moody?" Dumbledore asked.

,, no." Moody said

,, is he in this room?" Dumbledore

,, ye yeah" Moody said.

Snape unlocked the big box. There was Moody. Real Moody. The man changed. This is Barty Cruch junior.

later.

Everyone sat in big hall. Harry held my hand. 

,, this year in three wizard tournament died one wizard. Cedric Diggory. Mimistry.didnt want I'll tell that he was murdered by ...Lord Voldemort. He didnt die for nothing." Dumbledore said. 

Later; 

,, This year was so bad." Hermione said.

,, Yeah everything will change." Ron said.

,, Yes two months with my horrible Dursley." Harry looked down.

,, You can't be with Sirius?" Hermione asked.

,, no I cant." Harry said.

,, hey dont you wanna spend holidays with my family?" I asked him. Hermione smiled and looked at Ron.

,, But what about your parents?" Harry asked.

,, I have only mom, but she loves everyone!" I laughed.

,, I would love to!" Harry laughed.

,, Ok so next stop my home!" I laughed and Hermione, Ron and Harry strated laugh as well.

SO GUYS THAT IS THE END OF THIS YEAR! NEXT YEAR IS ALMOST HERE! I AM NOT PROUD OF THIS CHAPTER. NOT EVEN LITTLE. I THINK IT IS THE WORST BUT WHO CARES HUH? IT SEEMS ARI IS THE ONLY ONE WHO DOESNT WANT TO SEND HARRY TO HIS STUPID "FAMILY".