BREAK

New year.New problems.like always. We were sitting in the train. 

,, I know it. It was ritual. He is one of them." Harry said.

, what?" I asked.

,, Harry thinks Draco is deatheater." Hermione said.

,, no.. He cant be. He is just Malfoy. Pathetic Malfoy." I said. 

,,if you think.." Harry said. I stood up. 

,, where you going?" Ron asked.

,, I need some drink. There was not the woman with food and drink. Great. I pushed someone.

,, oh sorry." I said looking up.

,, hey. How was holidays?" Draco asked.

,, oh great. You?" I tried smile.

,, ok. ..See you." He said walking away. Oh I saw her I was so thirsty. I walked in our kupecko. I sat here. 

,, May I?" Harry asked.

,,of course." I said giving him my drink. Train got to Hogwarts. I , Hermione and Ron walked out of the train but I didnt see Harry. 

,, where is Harry?" I asked.

,, He probably left." Ron said.

,, no..no I will find him." I said walking to train. I was walking in the train when I saw Draco. He grabbed his wand but I stopped him.

,, what are you doing?" I got scared.

,, um nothing...sorry." He said running away. I was walking along kupecka. Luna was here.

,, Hey!" I said.

,, Hello." She smiled.

,, Hey are you having glasses?" I asked.

,, doesnt matter. " she smiled. Luna was great little bit weird but great friend. We were walking together when she stopped. She walked to s I something and showed. It was Harry. Oh my god his nose.

,, good to see you." Harry laughed.

,, You.are bleeding!" I give him wipe. We were walking to Hogwarts without Tesrals. Luna stopped and spravila his nose then She left us. I saw Draco grabbing his things. He yelled at Filch but He suddenly saw us. 

,, nice face Potter." He yelled. Harry sarcastically smiled.

,, wait. He did this to you?" I asked.

,, yeah..but.." He said but I cut him off.

,, How dares He?" I said angrily

,, doesnt matter. I glad I am with you. Finally." He smiled. I smiled too but I am not gonna let this like THAT. I walked to Malfoy.

,, How daredate you break him his nose and yell at him right in front of me?" I yelled.

,, I-.. Excuse me? He was spying on me!" He said.

,, Oh sure..  Who the hell would want to spy on you?" I said.

,, um.. I am telling true!" He yelled.

,, You know what? You are not more than pathetic asshole Malfoy." I said and then turned to Harry and Luna. Luna was smiling like always and Harry has opened mouth.

,, Well? " I asked little bit afraid what is he gonna tell me.

,, Thank you. You can be scary sometimes." He said taking my hand.

We walked into big hall and Harry was still bleeding.

,, what happend?" Hermione asked.

,, later." Harry said. I turned around to Slytherin table. Draco was staring somewhere to table. Something weird is happening. with him. He looked at me. I turned back quickly. I don't even know him. I have to focus on other things.