INVISIBILITY

I was laying on the ground. Hermione was holding Ronald while crying. What the hell. Harry is holding dobby. Oh no he is bleeding. I ran to them. Robby was talking to him. I wrapped my arm around Harry's shoulder. He was crying. That was so heartbreaking. Dobby died. Luna came here and closed Dobby's eyes. I let Harry took him away. 

next day. 

We burried him.  Harry was sitting here. Next to his grave. I was going to leave but I stopped and went to him.  I sat next to him laying my hand on his. He gave it away. Well that hurt  It is something bad happening. 

,,Dont'" he said. He didn't even looked at me.

,, Harry.. I am so sorry. We didnt have a time for speak." I whispered.

,, I dont wanna speak to you. He turned to me now. He stood. So did I.

,, but..dont be mad. That is gonna be okay.." I tried.

,, No it is not! I am not mad because of his death Ari okay? I am sad but not mad." Harry yelled.

,, what do you mean?" I said.

,, You don't remeber? That day in Malfoy Manor..?" He said. Oh no. I now exactly what is coming 

,, you kissed Malfoy!" He said.

,,, No! He kissed me Harry!" I yelled. 

,, why? Why would he do that?" He yelled.

,, I don't know! Maybe he likes me! We were friends., My tears came into my eyes.

,, With Malfoy?! Don't you know how he treats people!?" He yelled. 

,, I.. He didnt act bad to me..." I was crying.

,, What exactly were you two doing huh?" He shouted. Why is he like that. It is not my fault.

,, what?" I didnt have words anymore.

,, wait.. You think I have cheated on you?" I yelled while crying. He didnt say nothing. He was just staring at me.

,, Are you serious!? Say something!" I shouted .

,, I can't." He said. I couldn't anymore. I ran back to Fleur's house. I ran to my and Hermione's room. Hermione Ron and Bill were in the woods. I was here alone. Someone knocked. If it is Harry I Wil kill him.  It is Fleur.

,, Oh my god Ari." She said sitting next to me.

,, I don't want to talk about it. May I .. May I just use the piano downstairs sometimes?", I asked. I would not sleep this night so I can play on it at least.

,,sure." She smiled.

,, When my sister was playing I didnt hear it upstairs so you can play at night too." She smiled by walking away.

,, thank you." I smiled while crying. 

Hermione came into my room later.

,what's wrong? Hermione asked.

,, nothing.", I said.

,, Are you okay with Harry." She asked.

,, No." I said.

,, Ari..." She sat next to me. 

,, It will be okay. I swear." She said.  I nodded. She hugged me. I needed this. I needed friend We were here for few seconds when someone called Hermione. She stood up.

,, An Ari. Harry looks sad exactly like you. " She said walking out of our room. Harry is sad too. I  am not suprised..

Next day.