Here we go

Alberthof Dumbledore. Albus's brother. He seemed annoyed.

,, You are Albus's brother?" I asked.

,, yes." He said.

,, We have to go to Hogwarts." Harry said.

,, Why?" He asked.

,, because I have to finish Albus's work. I must find the Horcruxes." Harry said.

,, Why would you do this? For him?" Alberthof said.

,, because I believed the man I know." Harry muttered.

,, You don't know him. He sacrificed everything for his power. Love friends and our sister." He said. 

,, Would you help us or no?" Harry said.

,, It is killingself mision." He said.

,, I am not gonna give up like you." Harry almost yelled. Alberthof looked 

at the picture and nodded. The woman walked away.

,, Is that Arians?" I asked. He nodded and walked out of the room.

,, thanks." Hermione said. Harry gave her confused look.

,, He saved our lifes a two times. It doesnt seem that he gave up." Hermione rose her eyebrows. Picture opened.  Neville came here.

,, neville!" I smiled. It was a tunel to Hogwarts. We were walking.

,, who did this ti you?" Ron asked.

,, We have to practise cruciatus on small kids. I rejected." Neville said. I looked at Harry.

,, Hogwarts changed." Nev said. We went to Hogwarts school. We were in some room. There were all of our friends. Seamus, Dean, Cho, Luna, Ginny... I missed twins. 

,, He knows. He knows about you guys." Ginny said. It seems bad but We had a plan. Harry was with others in the great hall. I layed my ear on the door and started listen. 

,, I f anyone saw Harry Potter? Step forward." Snape was saying walking along the students. There was silence. Harry steped forward.

,, It seems despite your exhaustive strategies. We still have a bit of security problem." Harry said. Snape was confused. 

,, And it is quite extensive." He said. I opened the door. We went here. Everyone.

,, How dare you? How dare you stand where he did?" Harry yelled. Snape took his wand. He wanted to attack Harry but profesor Mcgonagall stood between them. They started producing spells. Mcgonagall was winning. He was walking to window and then flew out of there. There was silence for a few seconds. I heard voices. I thought I am only one but the others started hold their ears.

,, Bring me the boy.. bring him or you will lose." Voldemort's voice was whispering.

,, You all will die." He was whispering. It ended. Everyone was schocked.

,, Get him!" Parkinson yelled. I stand on front of him.

,, shut up Pansy." I said.

Please Mrs. Filch take all Slytherins to Dougan." Mcgonagall said. 

,, how much time can you give me?" He asked.

,, how much do you need Potter." She said. He said thank and started running. I have to catch him. I was running to him. 

,, Harry!" I yelled.

,, I have to go now." Harry said.

,, Harry James Potter!" I shouted. I ran to him and hugged him. He pulled away and I kissed him