BREAKING FRIENDSHIP

I was with Hermione. 

,, We are invisible?" I asked.

,, Yeah. Almost." She said.

,, thanks. I would not survive without you only second." I said. She smiled. Harry went here. 

,, come on. We have to destroy this." He said. We tried a lot of spells. It didn't go. 

Next day.

Harry has a necklace. We made a deal. Someone will have it. Always. I sat with Hemrione and Harry in front of the tent. Ron was inside listening to radio. He is still listening to. He hopes that his family isn't dead. I am afraid of my mother. She could be in danger. Harry tried t stood up. 

,, don't. Let him." Hermione said.

,, I can't hear it.." Harry said upset.

,, Harry..." I said. He stood up and walk away a little. 

,, When are we gonna travel?" Harry asked. Something is happening with him. 

,, I don't know. Ron can't travel right now.." she said. He looked angry.

,, I am doing what I can.." Hermione said.

,, maybe you don't do enough." Harry yelled. Hermione gave me a confused look.

,, stop!" I yelled. I walked to him. Harry stopped and looked at me. 

,, You didnt talk with me. You didnt even try it. Don't you know how we all feel. Yeah. You are alright. Maybe. Ron is hurt. Hermione is scared for him. I am for you but you are just upset. You didn't tell me what happend to you but I know..take t down." I said. Harry took it down. He was staring on me few seconds.

,, better?" I asked.

,, Yeah. More." He said. I smiled. 

It was night. I felt horrible. Something is happening. My head hurt again. Oh my god... Voldemort talked with me again. I heard the voice. I saw the thing. I saw someone killed my mother. They burnt her body. Oh no. ,, We killed her. Your mother is dead.." the voice was laughing. I stood up but my knees just broke.  I didnt know what to do. I thought I have heart attack.I felt tears on my cheeks and pain in my body. I have just lost my mum. I wanted to run after her. I have to find her. I took my bag when Harry woke up. I was outside. He ran to me and caught my hand. 

,, I .. I have to go " I said. 

 ,, Where? You can't.." Harry said.

,, let me go." I said. He caught my other hand. 

,, no.. why are you crying?" He asked.

,, let me ...go.." I couldn't speak anymore. I fell on my knees. He sat and put his hands around my shoulders. I had my head on his chest. 

,, They they killed her.. they killed my mum..." I was crying.

,, shhh I am here with you. It is alright.." He whispered. We were there for long. I didn't stop crying but I fell asleep. 

morning

Harry was sitting with me outside in front of the tent. I had head on his chest. I was still crying a little. Hermione and Ron came here. Hermione didnt know. Ron probably heard it on radio. 

,, I am sorry. You probably know.." Ron said. I just nodded. I realized that haven't my parents now. I didn't even said bye to her. I was with Harry at summer. 

,, Do you wanna burry her?" Hermione asked.

,, I cant.. They burnt her body. They did it on purpose." I said. I had the necklace. Hermione took it and gave it to Ron.