HE WOULD NOT DO IT

We were in Hagrid's house. Slughron have just told Harry he told Voldemort about Horcruxes. Harry drank felix felicis. He ran to Dumbledore. We were in his office when Dumbledore asked Harry to touch him and they disappeared. I was waiting here. For a hour. The are back! Dumbledore looked horrible. 

,, oh my god profesor!" I yelled. 

,, Go! Go and wait downstairs! You must not came here!" Dumbledore said. I nodded. So did Harry. We were hiding. I saw Draco coming. Oh my god no. He would not do it.

,, Who else is here?" Draco said. He was almost crying.

,, I speak with myself. Don't you?" Dumbledore asked. Draco has a wand. He had to kill him. Of course this was his secret.

,, this is what he must do. This is it so important." I whispered to Harry downstairs. He wanted go there but I stopped him. 

,, Harry..." I whispered.

,, I know you are not a murderer." Dumbledore said.

,, You don't know me." Draco was crying.

,, I can help you.." Dumbledore said.

,, I don't wanna your help!" Draco yelled while crying. Others came here. I was still holding Harry.  Bellatrix and other Death eaters came here. 

,, Good evening." Dumbledore mutter.

,,Do it Draco! Do it!" Bellatrix whispered into Draco's ear.

,, no." It was Snaoe. Snape stopped and looked at Dumbledore.

,, Severus please." Dumbledore mumbled.

,,avada kedavra!" Snape said. Dumbledore fell out of the window. All Death Eaters satrted running . Tears were felling on my face. Harry was running after them and so do I. Bellatrix burned Hagrid's house. Harry ran almost to Snape.

,, Fight!" He screamed. Snape turned to him.

,, Sectusempra!" Harry yelled.

,, You are using my own spells Potter.Yes I am the half-blood prince." Snape said. Harry was laying on grass. I  sat next to.him.Crying. 

,, We have to get back." I said. We went into Hogwarts. Dumbledore was laying here. Harry said next to him. I sat to Harry. I grabbed his head and layed it on my chest. I was crying he was everyone was. It was horrible. 

Me Harry and Hermione were in tower. Ron sat on something and We were looking to somewhere. 

,, I am not gonna come back here." Harry said.

,, I must find Horcruxes. I will text you about it every weak." Harry said. Hermione looked at me. 

,, Dont you really think you can find all Horcruxes by yourself, Do you?"  Hermione laughed. Harry smiled. 

,, We are in this together!"  I said. I layed my head on his shoulder. He kissed my forehead.

OH! THAT IS THE END OF 6th YEAR! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT! NEXT PART SOONOF!