NO MORE LIES

I was with Hermione and Ron. Hermione already knew about he book. 

,, I knew it! I knew it! Did you get it?" Hermione said. 

,, no! It is his Hermione!" I said.

,, You said he almost sleeps with it!" I laughed. Harry suddenly came in.

,,You said what?" Harry laughed.

,, I..It is her fault!" I said.

,, Hey!" Hermione yelled/laugh

, , We have to talk." He said. Hermione and Ron looked kinda confused.

,, I saw Malfoy and Snape today. Snape wanna help him with something very important." Harry said sitting next to me.

,, What is it?" I asked.

,, I don't know. We need to find out." Harry said.

,, anyI ideas?" Ron asked.

,, I'll ask him."  I said.

,, What." They said.

,, I know. He will not tell me but I can try." I said.

,, no. absolutely not. He would hurt you or tell you something bad.no" Harry looked at me. 

,, I am not child." I smiled.

,, I agree." Hermione said. She knows I already spoke with him.

,, if Hermione agrees me to." Ron said. Hermione smiled.

,, thanks."  I said turning to Harry.  He looked sad.

,, I'll be okay." I smiled. Quiditch is tomorrow. 

Quiditch

I sat with Hermione. Ron was trying to get in the team. He deserved it. He was doing exercise a lot. Harry us captain. Ron was keeper. Cornac was keeper as well. Hermione whispered something and Cornac didnt catch a ball. 

,, Hermione!" Iaughed.

,, what?" She laughed. I was staring at Harry. He was sitting on his firebolt. He was looking around. I cant help but He was so hot. He caught my look and smirked.

later: 

We were in common room. Everyone yelled Weasley. It was fun. A girl Lavender came to Ron and started kissing him. I was happy for him but.. Where is Hermione? I wanted look for her.

,, Where you going?" Harry asked.

,, I'll be right back." I said kissing his cheek. I walked down stairs and saw Hermione. She was crying. I sat next to her. 

,, How is it when you see some girl with Harry?" She asked.

,, I .. I dont know.." I didnt know what to say. I don't usually see him with other girls

,, maybe you have no problems in yours relationship." She was crying hard. Ron and Lavender came here. Harry came as well. Hermione stood up.

,, Opuggo." She said. Some birds were here. They flew to Ron. He got scared and ran away. Hermione sat. She landed her head on my shoulder and I caught her hands. Harry sat next to me.

We went to Weasleys again. For holidays. I don't spend so much time with my mum but She works every day. Since dad died she had no hobby. She likes her work. I cant expect how it is being a smuggle it must be so boring. It was night at Weasleys. When I saw Fred and George I ran to them. I hughes them

,, He!" I yelled.

,, Oh hello!" They both smiled.

,, I have missed you!" I said.