NEW YEAR

We were  near to Harry's home. We were stitting on houpacka.

,, so school is almost here huh?" I said.

,, yeah ." He smiled ,, thank you for the best holidays I have ever had." He said. 

,, You are welcome."  I smiled. I saw Dudley and his friends. He came closer.

,, Oh you have new girl Potter? Cedric dont die dont die! At least I am afraid of my pillow." Dudley laughed.

,, shut up" Harry said. I was kinda upset.

,, tell me where is your mother? She died? She died?" Dudley laughed. Harry ran to him and put his wand. 

,,Harry ..no." I said. Sky suddenly became darker. I think I know what is it. Boys started run away but Dudley was still here. 

,, what do you doing!?" Dudley yelled.

,, I am not doing anything!" Harry yelled back.

,, run!" I said. We were running away. We stopped in front of some tunel. Everything became cold. Dementors. One demnetor attacked Dudley. The other attacked us. Harry grabbed his wand and yelled:,, Expecto Patronum!" Then he sent spell to me and to Dudley.

Thanks!" I said.

,, Youre welcome." He smiled. Some woman came and helped get Dudley home. She knew Dumbledore but she was muggle. 

What did you do to Dudley?" Petunie asked.

,, There were Dementors." Harry said. Then a owl flew and gave letter to Harry. It started yell: Harry Potter you used patronus spell when muggle was there so you are expelld from Hogwarts school. "

,, Justice" Vernon said.

Harry walked into his room. Upset.

It is gonna be okay." I said.

,, no. You can go to school but I cant." Harry said angrily

,, Dumbledore will not except this." I sat next to him.

night

Harry was sleeping . I was sitting on the floor. We had to go here before school starts. I feel so sorry for him. 

,,why dont you.sleep?" Harry asked.

,, I dont need it. I slept yesterday." I smiled. He sat next to me. He took my hands.  He put my head on his chest.

,, You can sleep on my chest." He smiled. I giggled.

,, I said.. I..." I hear something.

Someone was behind door.  Harry and I stood up. It was Moody and his friends. Thanks god.

What do you need?" Harry asked.

,, We are not letting you here of course!" Moody said.

We went outside and We sat on ours broomsticks. We went im front a building. this is order of Phoenix. We walked into house.  We were going to room. There were Ron and Hermione!

,Hello!" Hermione said hugging us.

,Hi" I said. Harry was waking around the room.

,, Why didnt you send us anything?" Harry asked.

,, We wanted We really did." Ron looked at Hermione.

,, but Dumbledore said We shouldnt." Hermione said.

,, Dumbledore said?" Harry said.

,, Yes.so We didnt even send anything to you Ari." Ronald said.