NOT GOING BACK

deathly hallows finally. I know that this story does not have so many chapters but that us what I wanted. I wanna this story interesting.

We were with Harry. At Dursleys home. Moody and others came in. We are gonna change to Harry. Moods grab a potion.

,, Ready? They are not gonna know who is the real one!" Moody laughed.

,, real one?" Harry asked.

,, Yeah! We have to travel to Weasleys" Moody said.

,,no. Absolutely not." Harry said.

,, I said He will not agree." Hermione said. She tore Harry's hair. 

,, damn Hermione!" Harry said. I went to Moody. Harry took my hand. 

,, not you. I will not live without you." Harry whispered.

,, I am doing this cause I wanna survive." I said. I grabbed the potion.  It was so weird. I literally look like Harry. I flew with Lupin. We almost arrived. I saw Harry and Hagrid. I ran to him and hugged him. He hugged back. 

,,thanks god." I whispered. I pulled away and kissed him. Ron and Hermione arrived. We ran to hug them. I am so thankful they are alright. 

,, Moody is dead." Lupin said. 

,, Where is George?" I asked. Arthur and Fred arrived. Arthur ran inside. George doesn't have ear. Oh my god. Fred was sitting next to him. I am glad he is alright. 

It was middle of the night. I woke up and went outside. I wanted see Harry. He was walking away.  I ran to him.

,, Where do you think you going?" I asked.

 I have to find the Horcruxes." Harry said.

,, I am not letting you do it alone." I said putting my hands on his shoulders.

,, no one is gonna die for me." Harry said.

,, for you? People don't die for you Harry. You need us. We'll go with you." I said hugging him. He hugged back. I took his bag and his hand. We went inside. Wedding is tomorrow. Fleur and Bill. It began. I was talking with Hermione. Harry was talking with someone then something flew here. Some light. ,,Minister or magic is dead. They are coming. Death Eaters went here. Hermione was holding Ron. I caught Hermione and Harry. Harry took Ron's hand. We suddenly were in street. 

We were walking along the street. When I realized.

,, Harry! We haven't celebrated your birthday! We cooked a cake." I said.

,, doesn't matter." He said smiling. We went into caffe. Hermione ordered cappuccino. Ron and Harry as well. I ordered black coffee. Some men walked in. Hermione looked at me weird. Something strange is happening. ,,wait.." Hermione said. 

,, down!" She yelled. The men grabbed their wands. They wanted kidnapped us. ,, Patrificulus totalus!" Hermione yelled. The both were laying on the ground behind the menu bar. 

,, They should forget.." I said. Ron walked to Hermione touching her cheek.

,, You can magic well." He said. Harry looked at me.

,, Obliviate." Hermione said. We had to get out of here. We came in order of Phoenix house. I was with Hermione and Harry when Ron found something. R.A.B's room. It is Sirius's brother. Regulus. He had the necklace. The real one. I heard something. It I was in wardrobe. We walked to it and Harry opened it.

,, Creature!" Harry said. 

,, You were watching us?" Ron said upset.

,, Creature was watching you all the time." He said. Harry grabbed the necklace. 

,, Do you know this?" Harry yelled.

,, Yeah.." He said.

,, Where is the real one. " Harry said. He was so upset.

,, Mrs. Black said I had to destroy that. Creature was trying but he couldn't. He took it. The thief. He came in the night." Creature said. 

,, Who was it?" Hermione said. 

,, Mundungus." He said.

,, Find him." I said. ,, Do It." Harry said. He dissapierd. He was back in the one minute. He took Robby with him. Mundungus sat on the armchair. 

,, Do you know what it?" Harry said. 

,, Yeah. I sold it to woman." He said. 

,, Who was it? The woman." He asked again. Mundungus was looking to somewhere. He found it on newspapers. 

,, This is the woman!" He said. It is Dolores. Dolores Umbridge. We have to make a plan. We had it. We went to city. I felt weird. We had to kidnapped four people from ministry. I and Hermione went to toilet. I splachla myself into a toilet. I suddenly was in ministry. I found Hermione standing at statue. There were wizards and muggles. Muggles were under the ground. It should have showed that Wizards are better. Harry and Ron came here. 

,, just a hour." I said. I was with some woman. Umbridge is gonna judge her. Ron was here as well. Hermione sat next to Umrbudge. Where the hell is Harry? Oh he is coming. He is going over the woman straight to Umrbidge. 

,, You are not a with." Umbridge said to the woman.Harry put his wand.

,, what do you doing Albert?" Dolores asked.

,, Yuo're lying Dolores." He said. He took hi wand any yelled stupefy. Hermione took Umbridge's necklace. We ran away. We were in the ministry vytah. It brought us to big ministry corridor. The woman grabbed Ronald and kissed him. What the hell.. Ron changed. The woman was confused

 ,, That is Harry Potter!" Someone yelled. We started to run to letax. Some man started to run to us. I guess he is one of them. We got to the letax but He as well. I suddenly was laying on the ground next to Harry. I got up. Hermione sat next to Ron. Crying. 

,, what happend?" I said. 

,, When we wanted dissapier the man was still holding me. I had to do something. Give me a potion.." she said. I ran to her bag. I couldn't find it.

,, accio a potion." I yelled. I gave her a potion. Then I saw Harry. I ran to him and hugged him tight.

,, oh my god. You are alright.." I smiled. 

,, Yeah you too. " He said hugging he back. 

,,guys build the tent." Hermione said. 

YEAH THAT WAS REALLY SHORT. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED.