It happened

Amie's POV:

Vision/Dream:
I'm standing in the dark forest, next to Hagrid, Harry and Hermione. It seems like they can't see me. I place myself in front of them and wave my hands in their faces, but they don't even flinch. They are having a conversation and they've now started walking. I follow them, wondering why I can't hear what they are saying. Is this a vision? I ask myself. Suddenly Hagrid flung Hermione and Harry out of the way, behind a tree. I start to panic as my vision blurs. The scene changes. 

I'm standing in a different part of the forest. Harry is once more here, but instead of Hermione there is Malfoy and Fang, Hagrid's dog. I shudder a bit, but remember that he can't see me. We are walking again, when we abrubtly stop. I see Malfoy's face turn into one of terror, and he screams and run away, Fang at his heels. I want to yell at him for leaving Harry behind, but I can't even see what he was scared of. When I try to look in that direction, it blurs. Harry is on the ground now, touching his scar. A searing pain ripples through my body, along my spine, and I jerk awake.

End of vision.

"""""""""""""""""""""

I'm sitting upright in my bed, sweating and panting. Luckily it seems like I didn't scream, so Lavender, Parvati, Fay and Sophie aren't awake. My body is pulsing, both from the adrenaline and the pain I was in moments ago. Dumbledore, is my first thought. I need to tell him what I saw. 

Third person POV:

Amie steps out of bed and throw on her bathrobe over her pajamas before heading down the stairs. There is complete silence, and Amie steps on her tippy-toes so she won't make any noise. Once out of the common room she starts running, hoping that she won't get caught. It's one o' clock in the morning, she's definitely not allowed outside of her common room. She's praying that Dumbledore will understand that it's urgent. Amie comes to a halt in front of the stone gargoyles guarding the headmasters office.
"Lemon drops?" she guesses, and surprisingly the gargoyles step aside, showing that grand staircase. Outside of the headmasters door, Amie hesitate a little. Surely Dumbledore isn't awake at this hour? She knocked three times, and waited.
"Enter." Dumbledore's tired voice is heard. Amie opened the door and stepped in. Dumbledore is wearing a purple robe and sitting in his chair behind the desk.
"Ah, Miss Jones. To what do I owe this surprising visit?"
"Hello Headmaster." Amie said politely. "I had another 'dream'."
"Well then, come, sit down and tell me about it." Dumbledore said kindly. She did what she was told, and when she sat down, she plunge in to the vision again, willing herself to remember it all.
"-- you see, when Malfoy had run away from there, I tried looking in the direction they were looking, but all that did was give me a slight headache, it was all a blur. And then Harry's scar hurt, and I felt a pain shoot through me, and then I woke up."
Dumbledore was quiet for a long time, and Amie was growing impatient. Eventually he spoke.
"Very well Miss Jones. If that was all you remember, you may head back to the common room. I think you ought not to tell your friends about this, it may scare them. I will ponder this, and I want you to do the exact opposite. Do you understand me?" he smiled at her.
"Yes, Professor Dumbledore." Amie replied.
"On your way then." Dumbledore said, dismissing her.

"""""""""""""""""""""""

Amie managed to get a few hours more sleep that night. Hermione had come back already when Amie returned, but surprisingly she didn't say anything. Although it sounded as if she was crying. Amie wanted to comfort her, but if she did Hermione could possibly question her about where she was. That was a risk she'd rather not take.

When she woke up the next morning Hermione was not there anymore. Amie got dressed and headed down to the Great hall for breakfast. When Amie went pass the giant hourglasses that recorded the house points, she did a double take. Gryffindor had lost one hundred and fifty points since yesterday. She gaped up at the hourglasses, thunderstruck. Behind her she could hear whispers from fellow Gryffindors, asking eachother if it was a mistake. Amie couldn't stand being there anymore, so she went and sat down next to a gloomy-looking Hermione at the Gryffindor table.
"What happened last night exactly?" Amie asked, confused.
"Everything went fine up to the tower. We even saw Malfoy being dragged off by McGonagall for being out of bed. But then, after we sent Norbert off, we forgot the cloak lying up on the tower. Filch caught us and brought us to McGonagall where she gave us detention and took fifty points each from Gryffindor." Hermione looked on the verge of tears.
"Fifty points each? Then why do Gryffindor have one hundred and fifty less then yesterday? Wasn't it only you and Harry?"
"Neville had heard about Malfoy's plan to catch us, and he went to warn us. McGonagall caught him too, and now he thinks that we set Malfoy up and Neville fell for the story."
"Poor Neville." Amie said. "As a matter of fact, no! Poor us. How are we supposed to win the House Cup now?"