☆ To see is to believe

a/n: This is a really short short prompt. okaaay? so deal with it. sorry for the typos. its like midnight here already and i am not in the right mind so sorry for the typographical errors and grammatical errors.

Jaebum came home after work. To say he is exhausted is an understatement. He was beyond exhausted.

Just as he reached his house. He heard soft sobs and hiccups upstairs.

'Youngjae' He thought. The older then rushed upstairs worried as to why his Boyfriend is crying.

He reached for the door knob, twisting it open, Revealing youngjae on the floor with tears and cuts on his arms.

"Hey.. baby what happened?" Jaebum worriedly asked. Carressing the younger's back in order to calm his crying. "Why did you hurt yourself?" Jaebum asked, Worry evident in his voice.

"I-I-- My-- Th-The people- They kept saying I am Imagining things. That- That I really have no friends." Youngjse said in between his sobs "They- They said I a-am crazy-"

Jaebum sighed. "They sa-said Youngjae always talks to no one particular." Youngjae cried. Jaebum continued carressing his back. Engulfing his fragile 'boyfriend' in his arms.

Jaebum leaned on youngjae's forhead for a kiss. "Don't hurt yourself youngjae-ah"

"a-am I really crazy? am I not alright like they say?" Youngjse said glancing back up at jaebum. Staring lovingly at his boyfriend.

"its alright..... they can't see what i can see either" Jaebum then hugged nothing but the wind... Tears escaping his eyes.

END

a/n: I TOLD YOU ITS SHORT AF

ITS ANGSTY THOUGH

AND ALSO

YEAHHH

IN THIS STORY YOUNGJAE DOES NOT EXISTS.

JAEBUM ONLY IMAGINES HIM.

Oof! i am only good at angst stories sooooooooo.

MWEHEHEHEHHE

but honestly its sucks ryt? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA