♡ Camboy

🕒: 10:25 PM, KST
👤: Youngjæ
📷:

11292018 날짜. Seoul, South Korea 위지.

> @yngjchcoco || youngjæ started his live.

. · . · . · . · . ♡ · . · . · . · . · . · . · ♡ · . · . · . · . · .

Wearing a tank top, it's collar messily hanged its first three buttons were unbuttoned. Smiling at the camera, the number of viewers quickly entering his live.

"Hi daddy..." he said nibbling on his lips. His hands fidgeting as if it has its own mind. he sat up showing his white panty, with his bunny knee high socks that is digging onto his milky skin.

"What does daddy wants me to do todayy?" He asked. his rosy cheeks, darkening a little.

@dorkness: ridee a buzzing vibrator

@fendi: Surprise us

He grinned at @fendi's comment, humming as he tapped his lips, thinking if he should consider what the viewer had said.

After a minute or so... he nodded, cheeks dusted a bright pink color. "si-since, You told me to surprise thenn...." He stood up, gone for like two minutes, he then came back with a dildo.

"I-I'll ride my orgasm without touching m-myself-" He mumbled. Yet audible enough for thd viewers to hear.

Since he didnt prepped himself before starting the live. Pulling his panty down, he pulled out his lube pouring the right amount on his fingers and hands.

he then, turned his back showing his perky ass at the camera. He inserted a finger, pulling it in and out. Adding another finger inside him as he scissored himself open, small whimpers escaping his lips.

He added the third finger, as he pulls in and out before adding the fourth finger. Needy as he is, he pulled out his fingers out of his hole.

Squirting lube on his dildo. Before slowly placing the tip on his entrance, slowly pushing it in. Moans leaving his lips.

He then glued the dildo on the floor before riding it. He pulled himself up slamming himself down.

"a-ahh~~" he moaned, bitting on his lips as his free hands, touched the hem of his shirt.

Refraining himself from touching his throbbing manhood, wanting to be touched. Pulling himself before slamming purposely hits his prostate.

He repeated that action feeling himself near before he abruptly stops, before he could release his c*m.

Pulling the dildo as he tosses it away. He stretched his hand reaching for something.

He then showed an ice cream at the camera waving it. A smirk plasted on his face.

what will he do with the cilinder popsicle ice cream in his hands?

He waved the popsicle at the camera. Its a cilinder popsicle icecream. Its flavour is vanilla strawberry.

ripping its cover. taking the ice cream in his hands as he throws the sachet on the nearest bin. Popping the ice cream to his mouth. Licking it from the base then to the top before putting it all on his mouth teasingly as he glances at the camera, not removing his eye contact to his viewers.

"Can daddy guess what i am gonna do with this...?" he asked. licking and savouring the sweet taste.

@Ars: Suck it? will you just suck it..?

@jinjinx: Lick it teasingly babyboy?

@defsxxl: is this your surprise to daddy babyboy?

He giggled. Nodding his head as he reads the comments."yes this is my surprise" Licking the melting sweet on his arm eyecontact not breaking from the camera.

He places the popsicle between his lips pulling it out slowly. He then surprisingly get on fours, turned his back. Placing the popsicle near his entrance as he giggles. His cheeks now dusted in bright pink before pushing in the cold thing inside him.

Moans escaping his lips as he archs his back. He lets out a shaky breathe. pulling the popsicle before pushing it back slowly.

Getting more and more needy, he rammed the popsicle inside him. He looks like a messy art.

He is all on fours, back showed at the camera, plump lips, Parted open moans leaving them, eyes fluttered close, Legs spread wider to give his viewers a good access to see his hole being abused by the ice cream.

@defsxxl: good, imagine daddy ramming in and out of you.
@anonxx: thats so hot..

and he pushes it in and out hitting his prostate. "a-ah- h-harder da-daddy~" Imagining someone was f*cking him. Licking his lips. His free hand aching to touch his manhood or nipples but he told himself he should come without touching himself.

His pace fastened. Pulling the popsicle ramming it back in. feeling a pool of wave at the pit of his stomach. he released his cum. Hitting his chest, dirtying his clothes, floor and even some hitting on his chin. his body trembled as his juices comes out.

Feeling drained. He pulled out the popsicle out of him slowly. Tossing it at the trash can. Tiredly sitting cross legs infront of the camera as he bid his goodbye.

"Til' next week daddy" he mumbled. waving his hand at the camera

@defsxxl: see you nextweek princess.

> @yngjchcoco || youngjæ ended his live.

youngjae tapped his chin, 'who is this defsxxl?' he though glancing at the last guy who commented. before collapsing his body on the cold floor.

a/n: Part two or no? How was it? I'll post more of this. If you have seen this somewhere. Well yeah, Its my work. i posted this before in facebook.

this is mostly like just about youngjae.