✩ Soft

"Youngjae.." The older looks at the little one that is snuggling comfy in his chest, inhalinf his scent. "hmmm? yes love?"  Youngjae hums, shifting his gaze to the older, not missing the view infront of him, the older flushing a shade of pink. he smiles widely enjoying the view.

"What would you.... feel if i die?" the older asked breaking the smile of the latter. "w-why did you ask?" Youngjae's eyes became teary. "yah~ baby don't cry-- i was just asking, and don't answer my questions, with another question" Jaebum says frowning, wiping the latter's tears with his thumb.

"Just a question.. Promise?" Youngjae nervously asked, like why would Jaebum asked him this.  Sniffing like a child who lost a candy. The older smiles as he sees Youngjae being cute even the other is a teary mess "i promise, Now answer me, baby." Jaebum smiles brightly assuring his baby that its just a question. Nothing harmless.

"ofcourse, i'd be sad, whom will i hug if you're gone.. whom will comfort me when i am sad. Nobody hugs like you do bummie" Youngjse says biting his lips from bursting into tears. "will you find somebody else if i die?" He again asked. "no-- ofcourse not! why would i? I only love you and only you." Youngjae exclaimed. "but you're not gonna die right?" Youngjae asked, looking into his eyes. " i am not! silly~" Jaebum laughed his eyes turning into cresents. The eyesmile Youngjae loves about his boyfriend.

"why did you suddenly.. uhmm asked?" Youngjae asked, his eyes screaming for dear life, asking for him to never leave him, Jaebum saw it, the way Youngjae's eyes beggs for him to stay.

but i guess they are right, forever does not exist- so does happy endings, this isn't a fairytale but as their lips connected, Youngjae for once felt it was a fairytale.

it was sad for Jaebum, knowing he won't be giving his Youngjae kisses like this anymore, he won't felt his plump lips on his, he won't be able to taste mint as they kissed.

Jaebum surely will miss this, so much-- but does he has choice?

They looked into others eyes, Jaebum closed the distance between them, their lips  connecting. Their kiss lasted for a minute, it was passionate and full of love. That was the best day for the two of them, and probably the last...

The birds chriping snap Youngjae, waking him up from reality. He was remembering what his Boyfriend said before he passed away. he had a stage 4 cancer.  Youngjae stood before Jaebum's grave, a sigh escaping his lips "do you remember what i'd say before-- that i won't ever replace you with somebody else. I did as i say" tears began threatening to fall as he glanced down his Boyfriend's gravestone.

"I didn't look for someone, except you. i always hope to see you in my dreams, but you aren't showing yourself anymore." Youngjae frowns, letting his tears slip.

"hyung~ i am all alone now, but i find a friend, he is Bambam-- NOT LIKE I AM REPLACING YOUU-- i wasn't attatched to him romantically--"  Youngjae exclaimed chuckling as tears endlessly fall. He can't help but to sob, with no one to cheer for him Like his Boyfriend always do.

"I miss you bummie hyung~ so much." he slowly drops the rose he was holding, and place it on his grave. "i love you, hyung.. so much~"

a//n: okay i admit. this is cliché, but listen listen. I wrote this from before in my other account chrrymlkhyun it's kinda ded as i am. But Yeah

IT WAS A BOP BEFORE. BUT NOT ANYMORE I ADDED REVISIONS!

AND DEFINITELY THIS ISN'T PART 2 OF KIDNAPPED!

GIVE THE FIRST PART 10 VOTES AND I WILL PUBLISH IT. since i have been hiatus for awhile i will spoil you guys with lots of 2JAE STORIES that i have in my notes!

enjoy!!