Chapter 3

Cain's POV

I can't believe this shit. Someone has a sick twisted sense of humor. I needed to get away from here. I let go of him and just walked away. I walked out of the school and straight to my car. I get in and start beating my head against the steering wheel. Shit I just left Vince there. I look around and see no Vance. Hopefully he took care of it. I was happy and pissed off about it. I was happy because my mate is not a female and pissed because it was LIAM! Yeah. Hahahaha. The wolf spirits are fucking hilarious. Can't you just tell by how I'm rolling on the floor laughing my ass off? Note the sarcasm there. Not cool.

'Vance' I say thru mind link.

'yeah boss' he says back. I roll my eyes. I hate when he says that.

'did you get Vince'

'yeah'

'thanks man'

'no problem. Uh is Liam your mate'

'NO' I snap quickly.

'uh huh sure his not' he says not believing me.

'shut it' I growl at him.

'didn't say anything'

'keep it that way' I growl at him. I hear him laughing in my head. Prick. I decide to go home because there was no way I was going back into that school. I'm not running away okay. Im just pissed. Can you not blame me? My mate is the thorn in my side, my sworn enemy maybe he'll mate someone else. Yeah he's smart so I'm sure he will. I drive home, got out of my car slammed the door shut, unlocked the front door slammed it shut, stomped into my room took a shower and went to my office. I don't know why I didn't have anything to do. Apparently I didn't need to do anything because about that time the damn doorbell rang. Who the hell is here? I stomped downstairs threw open the door and got a surprise.

"Cain." Savannah whispered tearing up.

"Savannah, Evan?" I asked shocked. They threw themselves at me and started crying in my chest. I didn't hesitate to hug them back. I wrapped my arms around there necks and pulled them closer to me. "God I've missed you guys." I say kissing Savannah on the head. I laid my cheek on Evan's head closing my eyes and just held them. My little brother and sister are here but why? Not that I'm not glad that they are. I am I'm more than glad. I'm shocked ecstatic, relieved. But why? After their tears dried up we pulled back from the hug and I just looked them over smiling. They look the same just older. "How...how did you guys find me? What are you doing here?" I ask pulling them into the living room. I sit them down on the couch while I sit in front of them on the coffee table. They look at each other and Evan nods.

"Why did you leave us?!" Savannah yelled. "You are our brother and you just walked out. Why?" she whispers crying.

"Uh I didn't actually walk out. I was told I was banned, to leave and never come back. I did just that because I agreed it was my fault mom and dad died. Now tell me how did you find and how did you get here?" I ask.

"It wasn't your fault Cain I was there." Evan told me. I didn't want to argue. Hell they just showed up. He shouldn't be saying that to me. He should be blaming me. So I just nodded. "We've been looking for you since you left."

"Why?" I ask confused.

"Because your our brother, our only family. So Mrs. Collier helped us look for you and once we found you she brought us here." Evan tells me pointing over his shoulder. I look up and there she is with a smile on her face. Hell I didn't even smell, hear or see her.

"You know you are one hard boy to track down?" she tells me. I nod smiling.

"Yeah I guess I moved around a lot there for a while." I tell her honestly.

"I'd say. You know not everyone agrees with you or Alpha Cook?" she ask.

"I don't see why not its true." I inform her.

"No it's not sweet pea. There were to many. I'm surprised your alive. Stop blaming yourself." she tells me. I just nod again not believing her.

"Are you guys just visiting?" I ask hoping they are staying. I'd love to have my brother and sister here to stay.

"Well if you'll have us we'd like to stay?" Evan says.

"Are you kidding me?! I'd love for you guys to come live with me. You don't know how much I've missed you two twerps." I say chucking. They throw themselves at me again. I wrap my arms around there necks again.

"We've missed you too." they choir. Savannah tears up while Evan sniffs trying to hold it in.

"You got room for one more?" Mrs. Collier ask. I look up at her nodding.

"Hell yeah we do." I actually chirp. She's like a grandma to us. She's awesome. "Come on let's get your bags and I'll show you to your rooms." I say pulling back from them. They nod standing up. We go out to Mrs. Collies car and start pulling out luggage. I take them each to a room and leave them to unpack. The house isn't a mansion. It just one big house. It's a two story house with with nine rooms besides the kitchen dinning room living room some of the rooms have there own bathrooms and some don't. There wasn't enough bedrooms. Well there was but they were I don't know me, Vance and Jace wanted something different. Bigger rooms actually. So the attic was huge so I kinda stole that. Vance stole the basement and Jace turned the dinning room into a bedroom because surprisingly the dinning room was big. So we turned the kitchen into the dinning room to I suppose.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, Comment!!!!!! Thanks for reading, fanning me, commenting and voting.