bryce • stop talking to me | individual

i don't need you,

i don't need anyone

|| Birth name ||

Bryce MacDonald

|| Alias/Nickname ||

asshole [by those who hate him] | bad boy [by random girls on campus]

|| Age ||

Twenty-one

|| Gender ||

Male

||Race||

White

|| Nationality ||

British and Scottish

||Birthplace||

Fulham, London, England | Bryce lived in Fulham until he was twelve, and he didn't take the move to the United States lightly. He loved living in England and he loved his friends! No one knew this yet, but the young boy was getting ready to come out about his sexuality. The moving news only delayed it. Because of Bryce's years in England, he has a pretty strong British accent, and it compliments his low tone. Sometimes his American accent slips out which he used to hate when he was in high school. Today, Bryce still keeps in touch with his friends from back home and tries to fly back each summer with McKenize. 

|| Family ||

Father | Clyde MacDonald [46]

Mother | Jean MacDonald [42]

Younger Sister | McKenize MacDonald [16]

|| Sexuality ||

Homosexual | Bryce isn't timid about his sexuality, but he doesn't shout it out. To say the least, it took him awhile to become comfortable with sexuality which is why he doesn't express too much. On campus, rumors are still floating around about Bryce's sexuality. Some say they've seen him hooking up with guys, or were the ones hooking up with him, and some say they've seen him flirting with girls. But hooking up and flirting are two very different things, and people fail to recognize it.

||Medical Conditions||

None

|| Relationship Status ||

Single, not looking.

|| Occupation ||

College student studying psychology and behavioral analysis.

||Height||

6'0

||Weight||