akil | usurper

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched—they must be felt with the heart.-Helen Keller

|| Kingdom ||

Uzeron

|| Role ||

 Second Eldest Prince of the Red King's First Wife 

|| Birth name ||

 Akil [Arabic: intelligent]

|| Alias/Nickname ||

Hasa [short for Hasani which means handsome in Swahili], mainly called this by those who fancy him or want his attention

|| Age ||

Twenty-three

|| Gender ||

Male

|| Sexuality ||

 Homosexual 

 || Appearance || 

[Willy Monfret | For the roleplay, his eyes are bright amber

[Willy Monfret | For the roleplay, his eyes are bright amber.] 

Akil is a 6'2 walking piece of art. His high cheekbones and strong jawline are eye-catching, obtaining the immediate attention of whoever glances at him. His deep brown brows compliment the upturned shape of his eyes golden amber eyes. The prince's signature smirk and cheeky smile pair well with his full lips, and they do a lot more than smiling that's for sure. Due to Uzeron's heat, he keeps his hair cut low with a bit of stubble. Sometimes he'll grow his hair out enough to have a short cut with slight side fades. 

His body is a masterpiece. The constant between his bright amber eyes and deep complexion is absolutely breathtaking. His muscular built has various dimensions to it. His chiseled arms and chest look like they were sculpted by a patient artist, getting each curve to look right. His board shoulders and narrow waist creates an attractive silhouette especially with the way his abs lead into his deep-cut waistline. With his towering height, Akil's slender yet toned legs compliment the overall perfection of his lithe yet sculpted body.