aamir • more than royalty | individual

a king in the making, 

don't be fooled

|| Birth name ||

Aamir Muhammad | Arabic meaning: prince, ruler 

|| Alias/Nickname ||

Prince Charming [by admirers and friends trying to annoy him] | mirror [by his friends to annoy him]

|| Age ||

Twenty-eight 

|| Gender ||

Male

||Race||

Black

|| Nationality ||

Moroccan 

||Languages||

Arabic + Berber + French | Arabic is one of the two official languages of Morocco, and Aamir's native language. It was the first of the five he learned, his parents made it a priority for their son to learn one of his home country's languages first. Next, Aamir learned Berber which is the second official language of Morocco. Berber is a part of the Afroasiatic languages which are spoken in North Africa. Berber isn't spoken as often as Arabic especially in the northern regions. It used more in the rural areas of Morocco. But as a prince, Aamir had to be fluent in his country's official languages regardless of how often they're spoken.

The third language the prince learned was French. It isn't an official language of the country but it is heavily used in business and government because French influences. When Aamir is handling politics, he speaks mostly in Arabic and French. 

Spanish + English | Believe it or not, Spanish is commonly spoken in the northern regions of Morocco, and it was the fourth language Aamir learned. Again, this is due to past Spanish ruling until Morocco declared independence. The fifth and last language Aamir learned is English. When it comes to second languages for Moroccans, English isn't spoken as much as French or Spanish. But the language is beginning to gain popularity and being taught in schools now. 

||Birthplace||

Rabat, Morocco | Rabat is the capital of Morocco, and it is absolutely stunning. Aamir spent his childhood in Rabat until his family moved to a more rural area for space, privacy, and safety. The little prince was a wonder, and he would always find his way out of the castle to explore the capital. One day, Aaamir wishes to live in the capital again but the possibility is slim.