Chapter 1

It's been a year since my mother died from anorexia and my father left us. I've been staying with my best friend in New York until I got the money to fly to England to live with my second cousin, Harry. I'm a big 1D fan and I never knew that I was related to one of the boys, it was my wildest dream. I just found about this about 9 months ago and I'm still pumped! Ever since the day my mother died, I cried myself to sleep. "Marrissa, are you ok?" Sam said walking into my roomy. "I'm fine, just let me pack my stuff, ok?" I said wiping my years away. "Ok, good night." Sam left and closed my door. I was leaving for England tomorrow. I started thinking about my friends that I would be leaving behind. I finished packing and cried myself to sleep. *beep* *beep* *beep* I woke up and saw that it was 2 AM so I got up and got dressed. I grabbed my bags and went downstairs where Sam and her parents were waiting. "I'm going to miss you guys" I said crying and hugging them. "We're going to miss you too. We'll pay you a couple of visits" her parents said hugging me. "Yeah, bye" her brother said running up stairs. Sam was just standing there crying. "What am I going to do without my sister?" Sam choked out. "I promise I'll Skype you once I get there." "I'm going to miss you" "I'll miss you too" I hugged her tightly, grabbed my bags, and walked through the door. I walked over to the cab that was waiting for me and I waved goodbye to my only family. I got to the airport and got my tickets. I sat at the boarding gate waiting for my plane to arrive. "Oh my God! Are you, like, Harry Styles' cousin?!?!" I heard two teenage girls scream in front of me. I tried to keep my cool. "Um, yeah. But I'm actually his second cou-" "Can we get a picture with you?!?" "Sure, totally" I got up and put my best smile on. "Thanks!!" "No problem." The two girls left. By the time my plane arrived, about 15 other girls asked for my picture. I wonder how everybody found out about me. On the plane I read a book and thought about how I should introduce myself to Harry. I wonder if he even knows what I look like. What if he doesn't like me? I tried to clear those types of thoughts out of my head. Instead I just thought about how I was going to design my room. We landed and I felt my heart speed up and I took a deep breath. When I got off the plane I heard,"Oh my gosh!! It's Harry Styles' cousin!!!" Lights started flashing. I heard a bunch of screams and security guards trying to get everyone back. I could barely see with all of the flashing cameras. I just looked down at the floor and found my way to a bench. I sat there waiting for Harry's mom when I got a text from her, "Hi Marrissa. I can't manage to pick you up, I'm out shopping. Harry will pick you up, I told him to call you once he got there. Love Anne-aunt" I read that in my head with a British accent, I made myself laugh. This is going to be awkward with Harry picking me up, this is just great :/ I then heard my phone ring and it was a blocked number, it had to be Harry. "Hello, Harry?" I asked. "Yeah....um....hi Marrissa. I'm here....where are you?" "I'm by all of the screaming girls. I'm wearing a white blouse with a red jeans." "Ok...I'll try to find you.....why don't you try to find me? It'll work out better" "Ok. See you, bye." "......Bye." Then I heard "Oh my gosh, it's Harry Styles!!!!" That was my que. I stood up and tried to find my way through all the girls and flashing cameras. I looked to both sides of me trying to find Harry. I started walking faster still looking around through the crowd. Then I was stopped abruptly by a tall and well-built boy. I looked up and saw those trade-mark emerald green eyes. I froze.