Chapter 7

I heard a knock on the door. "Go away!" I heard the door open. "I said go away!" "No, do you know who I am?" Louis said. "I'm not in the mood for jokes" I choked out. "What's the matter?" "That picture..." Louis gave the picture to me. "Yeah..." he said putting his arm around me.I wiped away my tears. "Remember how I told you that my mom passed?" "Yeah" "Well at that time, I was dating someone. His name was Joe, but I called him JoJo, and he had the bluest eyes and the cutest haircut. His hair was blonde and he had a tan. He was the kindest boy that you could ever meet. He was always there for me. He helped me take care of my mom. When he heard that she passed he was devastated..." I wiped away the rest of my years and took a deep breath. "On the night that she passed I called him and he said that he was coming right over...but you see," I pointed to the picture, "he got into a big car accident. He just got his license and he never drove at night before. And that was the only time he didn't wear his contacts. He was on a curvy road that was on a hill side and he couldn't see that the road curved...so......he drove straight and drove off of the road. Going down the hill, his car flipped over twice and he landed on his head. And um...basically....the ambulance got there" I started crying. "He was pronounced dead at the hospital. And I couldn't be there for him at the hospital...they called me after he passed. So on that day, I lost two very important people. That was the worst day of my life. I always ask God at night 'why me?' But that's just the way my life is. What am I going to do about it?" I wipe my tears away an looked at Louis, he was crying. We hugged each other. "Wow, I'm sorry." "It's alright...I'm starting to get used to bad things happening to me. At least I'm with you now and that's all that matters to me." I gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Aw, babe. I love you too. Why don't you say we go to bed. Good night!" Louis got up. "Wait! Can you lay in here with me, please? I get nightmares." "Sure" Louis got on my bed with me. "Good night my lovelie" I said to Louis, we were laying face to face. "Good night love" Louis said. I turned the other way and layed on my side. I felt something against my back. "Louis, are you spooning me?" "Yeah, you likey?" "I guess" I closed my eyes and went to sleep.