Do You Want to Live Freely or Conquer the World?

At the moment that she fell into the water, Feng Yu Heng's mind was on the verge of collapse.

When she found that the back of her head was being held by that person and her face was stuck against his chest, her mental breakdown caused her to bare her sharp teeth, as she bit at a certain part of Xuan Tian Ming's chest.

She heard an odd "ow" sound, as Xuan Tian Ming picked her up and nearly threw her out.

Feng Yu Heng cried loudly, as Xuan Tian Ming had pulled on her hair when picking her up. The pain caused her to repeatedly shout: "Be more gentle! Be more gentle! It hurts!"

At this moment, a group of servants was standing near the window of the room. With their ears pressed against the window, they stood there listening.

Feng Yu Heng's shouts caused the young servants' faces to turn bright red. They were a little too embarrassed to continue listening, but they were unable to pull themselves away.

One of the leading palace maids ordered a servant: "Go quickly and tell imperial concubine about the things that have happened here. After hearing about it, imperial concubine will be able to sleep soundly."

The servant reluctantly left. Right before leaving, she did not forget to take another few looks.

Unfortunately, the two experts in the room had already become tangled together at this point. Water splashed intensely everywhere. How could they still have a chance to worry about what was happening outside of the room?

Feng Yu Heng reached out with both hands and desperately reached for Xuan Tian Ming's face. Xuan Tian Ming held her under her armpits. With his long arms, he held her three feet away- "You must not hit my face!"

"Who wants to hit your face!" Feng Yu Heng gritted her teeth: "Take off your mask for me to see!"

"I will not let you see!" Xuan Tian Ming leaned his head back, "Damn girl, can you be obedient for just a moment?"

"If you don't let me see, I won't be obedient."

"How about you change a place and look at something else. There are other parts of my body that you haven't seen."

"Xuan Tian Ming, you are a pervert!" She gave up on removing the mask. Slapping her hand in the water, she caused another large splash

Xuan Tian Ming also put her down and watched the girl dive into the water. Her small hands then began to scratch at his body, as the itchiness nearly caused him to leap out of the tub, but he was also unwilling to leap out. Normally, he was busy with the matters of the military camp, while Feng Yu Heng spent her time in her bedroom. The chances for the two to meet were extremely few. When they finally managed to meet, this girl liked to laugh and cause trouble, but he still wanted to do as she pleased. Even if this girl was to lift the roof off of the room, he would smile and clap for her.

Feng Yu Heng played in the water. She slapped the surface of the water, causing water to splash, and she would tug at Xuan Tian Ming's arm to have him play along with her. Occasionally, she would even stand up in the tub, walk around in a circle then sit back down. She would also pour in a great number of weird things from the bottles that she brought. When they were poured into the water, they became white bubbles. She would then pick up these bubbles and blow them at Xuan Tian Ming's face.

Xuan Tian Ming felt as though he was raising a child...

But this sort of feeling was also quite good. Watching this child slowly grow up until she someday became his wife. He would definitely give her all of the best things in the world.

If she liked an easygoing life, he would drift along naturally and freely like a fluffy white cloud.

If she liked a busy life, he would take her to see the beautiful sights of the world.