Brat, You're Not Far From Death

Speaking of this, Feng Kun was not just a dwarf. It was not just that he appeared short. Most serious of all, his voice and face actually stopped developing too.

In truth, this situation was something that could be noticed by any doctor that had experience in examining checking pulses and feeling bones. Both would allow for them to find out the hidden trick; however, from an appearance perspective, Feng Kun indeed looked like a child. Also, who could have expected Qian Zhou to actually have such courage to actually dare to try and cheat the ruler of Da Shun.

Feng Yu Heng had once encountered such a case in her previous life. Their body stopped growing, and their body stopped producing growth hormone. This sort of person, for the most part, would not live past 18 years of age. Of course, there were exceptions. In country M, there was a case with the patient living until the age of 30, but this was only a single case.

If this Feng Kun was truly the son of Qian Zhou's imperial relative, that would mean that he was of the same generation as Kang Yi. Based on what Xuan Tian Ming said, this imperial relative had one son, and he was Kang Yi's cousin. Thinking like this, he should be around 35 years old. With such severe symptoms, to be able to have survived for this long was truly a medical miracle.

Feng Yu Heng believed that the reason Feng Kun lived for so long should be related to his living conditions. Qian Zhou was extremely cold and was perpetually covered in ice and snow. Even the surface of the ground could not be seen, while the foundation of the imperial palace was built on ice. It was living and growing up in this sort of frigid environment that inhibited his condition from deteriorating. This person also practicing martial arts was another factor in his lifespan.

Xuan Tian Ming had exposed Qian Zhou's greatest secret. This caused everyone present to feel stunned. The Emperor's face became gloomy, as he glared at Qian Zhou's imperial relative. Although he did not speak, his gaze carried a clear killing intent. Qian Zhou's imperial relative felt a clump of cold air envelope him. It was hot day, yet he was chilled from head to toe.

Had it been exposed? How was that possible! Right before coming, he had especially asked Qian Zhou's national physician. That physician said that even someone skilled in feeling bones would not be able to see through Feng Kun's condition. That he had this sort of son, aside from Qian Zhou's imperial family and that physician, there were no more than ten who knew about him. In fact, even the officials that had come with him were left in the dark. This was a secret that the imperial family of Qian Zhou had protected for many years. He could be sure that he had exposed his identity, but why was it so easy for the ninth prince to see through it?

For this trip to Da Shun, they had schemed and plotted. With Feng Kun hidden from everyone's eyes, it was impossible to assassinate the Emperor, but inquiring about the secrets of steel or launching surprise attacks against county princess Ji An's mother were things that could still be done. Kang Yi and Ru Jia had suffered such hardship. Qian Zhou definitely could not just ignore it. Moreover, there was still the ten million taels of gold.

Qian Zhou's imperial relative's forehead was covered in sweat. Looking at Xuan Tian Ming with a bewildered expression for a long time, he finally said: "Your Highness, what is the meaning of this? This... this is clearly just a four-year-old child!"

Xuan Tian Ming rolled his eyes in a very exaggerated manner then immediately reached out and pointed, "Person of Qian Zhou, this prince will give you one last chance. If you continue to spout lies with a straight face, I might just have this child or grandchild cut up into eight pieces and have the imperial physicians check to see just how old he is."

These words were cold and piercing. Under the gold mask, the purple lotus gradually bloomed. It was clearly a beautiful purple color, and it was very beautiful in Feng Yu Heng's eyes, but the imperial relative of Qian Zhou thought it was a man-eating flower. Just one look caused him to look away.