Cannot Keep Pretending

"Dear wife, if you don't want husband to die of hunger, it would be best to give that thing back to me. That is quite filling."

Was it possible for it to not be filling? Feng Yu Heng looked at the thing in her hand. It was Yili yogurt. Hey, hey, what exactly had she done while producing slag? Sure enough, her old habits had resurfaced. Once she became especially focused on any matter, she would forget important bodily needs like food and water. But forgetting was only on a conscious level. Her mind, however, would continue to send and receive information. At the same time, the body would be quickly directed by the brain to do these important things. Often times, she would not notice these things due to her concentrating on something. For example, while producing slag for steel, she drank while pulling out bottle after bottle of water from her space. When hungry, she would take out food like yogurt from her space. Either way, these things were all done subconsciously. Her conscious mind would not notice it at all.

Feng Yu Heng continued to think. Her space also had instant noodles. Fortunately, she did not bring out those instant noodles.

"That..." She found it a little hard to continue pretending. The floor was covered in bottles, and there were even some sandwich wrappers. Xuan Tian Ming was not an idiot. If she did not say something now, she would not be able to give any explanation. Thus she helplessly said: "If you have anything you want to ask, go ahead. The things that I can confess to, I will. If I truly cannot explain, do not pick on me."

Xuan Tian Ming smiled bitterly and reached out to her. Feng Yu Heng was startled. Thinking a little, she also reached out her hand; however, as a result, Xuan Tian Ming said: "What are you giving me your hand for? I want you to let me drink more of that sweet and sour drink. Husband is extremely hungry."

Very well! She admitted defeat and obediently handed over the remaining yogurt. In her mind, however, she was thinking that she had to put some more food in her space when she had some spare time. Things like steamed buns, dumplings, noodles, pastries and fruit, she needed more of. In case there was an urgent matter, she would have more choice when it came to food.

Xuan Tian Ming very seriously finished drinking the yogurt before saying to Feng Yu Heng: "I don't have anything to ask. It hasn't been just a day or two since I knew about the heavens existing in your sleeves. I already began to feel that it was odd in the mountains of the Northwest. At that time, your sleeves had already become torn, so how could there possibly be anything inside them; however, you really did pull out a strange bottle. Naturally, I felt that it was quite mystical. Before the end of the year, you helped treat the soldiers that had been poisoned. Right before us, you began to take out a large number of things. I am not dumb, nor am I blind. I could see it all."

The more he said, the more Feng Yu Heng felt uneasy. She could not help but walk forward and partially kneel at Xuan Tian Ming's side: "Since you could see it all, why did you not ask me about it? Did you not think that it was weird?"

Xuan Tian Ming, however, spoke as though it was a matter of course: "Even if you were a monster, I wanted to marry you. Moreover, it's just a coincidence that you obtained such a heavenly sleeve. Un, or perhaps I should say that it's your wrist."

She had to admire Xuan Tian Ming's observation skills. At the same time, she felt that the excuse that he had found for her was very good.

Thus the girl nodded, "You are correct. I indeed happened to obtain something to hide a world on my wrist, but this is a great secret. Xuan Tian Ming, in this world, only you and I know this. A third person must never find out about it. Even if it is seventh brother, you must not tell him."

Xuan Tian Ming suddenly became very happy. This girl had said that seventh brother must not find out, which meant that in her mind, seventh brother could not compare to him! He always felt that Feng Yu Heng treated Xuan Tian Hua very well, and he knew that aside from himself, Xuan Tian Hua also had a special spot in her heart. Before, he had been a little bit jealous. Now, however, upon hearing her personally say this, he felt very satisfied.