Dumbass Mistakes ...

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hey guys. So I'm writing a new fanfic, since this one has already got the ball rolling on it....I'm gonna call it Wasting Away. It's about a girl named Charleston and it's a little complicated. I'm posting it like an hour or two away from this. It won't be a terribly long first chapter, a page or two. So, that's all! Enjoy you read(:

Song of the Day: Mistake by Demi Lovato<3

What a lucky bitch! My role model is being crush on by my fantasy husband...Life. Is. Not. Fair.

I'm sorry this chapter is so short! I just don't have much time to finish :/

Zayn....Perrie....Not Avery....The fuck....

The boys all grinned and nodded, looking....happy. Show's what fuckers I call my friends. Or, I guess, called, seeing as now they're assholes.

Guess who just lost one twitter follower?

I threw everything in sight at the tv, towards the boys answering questions like it was no big deal. LIke Zayn didn't just cheat/lie/be a douche. Fuck it.

Does this not bother anyone else? I guess not, because it doesn't seem like Kara and Ashely care. Wait, why don't they care? Why the fuck don't they care?!

Looking behind me, I saw them sitting there, mouths open so wide I thought their jaws were unhinged, staring at the tv covered in ice cream and potato chips, ketchup and popcorn.

Dumbstruck looks on their faces, they looked like twins. If only Ashely was Indian and older..... I was screaming so many cuss words I didn't even know if half of them existed. I ended up throwing a pillow at Kara, helping her snap out of her trance. She glared up at me, before her look turned sympathetic. She knew how I was around guys.

She knew about Harry.

She knew about Chris.

Of course she did. She was the one who ruined it in the first place.

Chris was my boyfriend before Harry. We'd been dating since we were 16 - right after Harry left.

The theme was masquerade. I didn't know who anyone was, they didn't know who I was. It was almost perfect. Almost.

The funny thing about masks, is people can see through them. A mask can hide your face, or your hair sometimes - though not masquerade masks - but it can't hide your body language, or the familiar scent you have, or the way your voice is smooth and soft like velvet.

All of these things were very noticeable to me, seeing as I'd had a crush on him forever.. But he didn't seem to catch on to that. In fact, I don't think he knew who I was.

Chris was drunk off his ass, as per usual at parties. I had had a few drinks, but not as many as Chris. Chris was the party animal, not me.

I mean, it was my 18th birthday. I was actually allowed to drink now, not that those restrictions had stopped me before. As I took another gulp of my vodka, I saw him. His lean muscles shined out from underneath his black dress shirt, his dress pants hugged his ass very nicely, and the outfit was all tied together with a simple black mask covering half of his face.

His blonde hair was disshelved, and even from the other side of the room I could see his beautiful ass brown eyes shining behind his mask. He smiled, walking in my direction.

"Oh damn." I muttered, smoothing out the non-existent wrinkles in my white dress. While it was a wedding dress, I looked like a princess in it, so I didn't give a fuck what it was supposed to be for.