They Mean Nothing

Pain is the only registered emotion in my mind. And hunger. Yelling at inanimate objects can get so tiring after a while.

Niall's called. Harry's called. Liam's called. Louis' called. Zayn keeps trying to call. Appearently the term 'You're a worthless piece of shit' and 'I hate you' don't register as well in his mind as I thought they would.

Now, the boys were just leaving voicemails and texts. They've even called Ashely and Kara, but they just went all ape shit on their pathetic asses. What absolute pricks they were, to just assume I wasn't mad at them.

It wasn't like they did anything wrong! Oh no, they were perfect little angels! I could never be mad at them!

They're fuckers if they think I'm not mad.

Then again.....they're fuckers any ways. Just for being themselves. I looked down at my phone again, seeing as it kept going off with texts and voicemails.

Liam's Too Serious :

7 New Texts

Avery, please answer your phone.

Zayn needs to explain.

We're all so sorry.

Avery....please answer the phone.

I need to talk to you.

Please Avery...

I get that you need some time to cool off, so just call me when you're ready to talk. xx

Harry's MINE :

4 New Texts

Avery, we're all worried sick about you. Just let us explain.

You don't know the whole story.

Answer me, goddammit.

You know what Avery...never fucking mind. Maybe you don't need to know.

Louis Is Fucking Superman :

5 New Texts

Avery!

.....Hello?.....

I love you!

Answer me please?

I'll let you pet Kevin if you answer me! I'll even share....2/8 of my carrot with you!

Nialler Loves Nandos<3 :

6 New Texts

Hello love!

Zayn's worried.

I'm worried.

Are you okay, love?

Please answer. I need to know you're okay.

Please....just answer Avery.

Zayn Malik.<3 :

4 New Texts

Avery, listen to me.

I need to talk to you. Answer your god damn phone.

Fuck Avery. I'm sorry. Just listen. I love you.

I get that you're mad at me, but you would be less mad if you just listened to why I did what I did. Okay? Fucking answer your phone.

In retro-spect, I probably shouldnt've let Louis put all of my contacts in my phone. I looked at all of the texts, and looked to see who was the most upset, so I could respond to them first.

Funny. I'm the most upset. So they don't need a response.

There was another ding from my phone, but it wasn't a text ding. What was that? I thought in my head.

1 New Twitter Notification

Oh, fuck no.

Real_Liam_Payne : @AveryDavery please talk to us. Just listen! @NiallOfficial @Harry_Styles @zaynmalik @Louis_Tomlinson

Really Liam? Did you have to tweet it? Why not leave it off the internet...dammit...

I went from 739 followers to 3,048 followers in 20 minutes. Holy shit, these fans are insane. I mean, just because he mentioned me? Now I'm getting hate by the ass load.

HaroldsPrincess7 : You're ugly. Why are the guys talking to you? Eww.

Mrs_Malik_1996 : What a bitch. Get your own man. Liam's mine, alright? Get your whore hands off.

OneDirection492 : Eww. You put the slut in slut.

That last one was just retarted. Honestly, whoever wrote that....god, there isn't a word to describe how fucking stupid they are. That extremely bothers me.

I sighed and got off Twitter, going to my playlist and listening to my favorite songs. 'Hey Princess' by Allstar Weekend soon filled the entire house, and I definately was not complaining.

I had sent Kara and Ashley home earlier, seeing as it wouldn't help if they were here. I just wanted to be alone. any sane person would.

"Why did he have to say that?" I wondered aloud, grabbing a second tub ob Moose Tracks from the freezer and digging into it.

"I should probably go for a run." I said to myself, eyeing the god-like tub of ice cream. Thank god I do the shopping around here, or I would never be able to eat this. My parents had always been health food freaks, and anything with sugar was practically the devil to them.

I sighed, running my fingers through my hair. Gross, I'm sticky. I sighed and hopped in the shower, washing away all the pain and the tears. All the heartache and betrayl. All the anger and emptiness.

They made me feel like nothing.

So that's what they are now.

The 5 boys mean nothing to me anymore.

AUTHORS NOTE:

IT'S LIAM'S MOTHERFUCKING 19TH BIRTHDAY! Today, I wore plaid to school and I did the 123 Flick all day - even though I suck at it -  and me and my best friend made a cake and we blew out candles, and we didn't say the s**** word all day! You know, the eating utensil? With a circular end?

I made Liam a cake and I lit candles and I sang and....ahhh Liam! <3

On another note, appearently my boyfriend has a concussion, and he didn't feel like telling me until today. Like, what the fuck? Really bitch? You mean to tell me, you've had a concussion for 2 days, and you never felt like telling me? Just....what the fuck?

Not that any of you care! Okay, I'm going to go to sleep now! It is exactly 10:00 at night! I have school...I don't wanna go to school...

Go vote for the guys on the VMA's! Right now they're beating out Justin Bieber by 5,000 + and I couldn't be any prouder of these boys if I tried!

They don't know how much of an impact you have on some peoples lives. How some girls - and a few guys - all sleep at night and dream of One Direction and wish for nothing more than to just meet them once. That's my dream in life. These boys are my idols, and if I just so much as said one word to them, it would make my life mean so much more.

So...yeah. That's my life goal! Comment yours!(:

Vote...Comment....Fan....I'm making you. Voting legit takes like 2 seconds and a comment takes like 1 minute at the most? And a fan just makes everyone happy, take it from me.

GO WISH LIAM A HAPPY MOTHERFUCKING BIRTHDAY.

#DanielleIsGoingToFeelThePayneTonight

I fucking died laughing when I saw that on Twitter. You're all welcome!

Love,

Lauren - Horan/Styles/Payne/Tomlinson/Malik - hahah, did you really think I was gonna say my real name? Funny.