•Chapter X•

AN: So, Ari and I sorta f*cked up the chapters so this chapter you're reading right now (which was previously named Chapter 9) is the real chapter 10. I've posted the actual chapter 9, which I hope you guys will check out by scrolling up and going back! It'll explain some of what went down in this... We're genuinely so sorry!

-Will edit at a later time-

Eren

Levi had confused me. The whole Chelsea thing went down a few days ago, but the memory of his lips on my forehead was something that I couldn't get rid of. It didn't matter what I was doing, or where I was, or who I was with; the memory was always there.

He'd said it was fatherly instinct, I could relate to that. So why did I think of it as something more? As something seriously not fatherly.

But that was just one side.

Matthew and I were going strong. He was... he was the perfect gentleman, and he hadn't hurt me yet. He touched me like I was the most precious thing in the world, but not like I was fragile. It was like I was a diamond. I was strong, but when he looked at me he was in awe. That itself made me happy.

Titan liked Matthew, too. He said that 'the nice Mr. Policeman man was super duper kind and funny' before getting distracted by Richie.

All in all, he really was perfect, so it sort of pissed me off that Levi was all that ran through my mind. The whole thing was giving me a headache.

"Daddy!" Titan yelled from downstairs. I was in my room with a cold, and so Titan had told me not to cook because 'ill sucks'. "Mr. Levi is cooking!"

I pulled myself out of bed and grabbed a blanket, wrapping it around my head and torso before trudging downstairs.

Levi was cooking, Aki helping him with crêpes, as Titan sat on the floor with Richie.

"They're making the skinny pancakes." Titan said, just to let me know.

"おはようございます(Ohayōgozaimasu)!" Aki greeted.

"Good morning," Levi translated.

I smiled. "Morning everyone. Sorry I'm not cooking, it's supposed to be my job around here."

"I promised Toby crêpes," Levi said. "It's no big deal."

"Yknow, Mr. Levi, you don't hafta call me Toby." Titan grinned at the raven. "I don't mind if you call me Titan."

Levi froze, quirking an eyebrow. "Is that so?"

Titan nodded. "Daddy likes you, and I like you, and Aki likes you lots and lots, so you can call me Titan."

"I'll keep that in mind." Levi smiled, getting back to work. "Do you want it plain, with fruit, with cream, or with chocolate?"

"Chocolate sauce and whipped cream! Lots of everything! Sugar!" Titan buzzed.

I walked over to Levi, the smell of the crêpes making me smile. "I'll have chocolate."

"Okay. I'll make those for you."

I nudged Levi. "You got accepted by Titan. Happy?"

"Yeah." Levi stared at the pan as he prepared our meal. "Do you have a date today with Matthew?"

"We cancelled because of my cold. I didn't want to make him sick if he's supposed to be protecting the public and stuff," I replied. "Why?"

"My aunts are visiting," Aki replied.