Ch. 1} I Have To Leave

Erikas POV
Jake and I have been dating for about a year and we started getting serious about it about five or six months ago. Lately I've been feeling really sick, and I'm wondering if its something else besides the flu...
Jake: babe? Can I talk to you?
Erika: *walks downstairs by Jake* yeah, what about?
Jake: listen, I know its a big step, but I'm gonna have to leave...
Erika: w-what? Why?
Jake: well I am able to go to the army, and I want to help, so I said yes...
Erika: without even talking to me? Are you serious?
Jake: yes, unfortunately
Erika: think about what you're doing Jake, just think for one second all of the things you'll be leaving behind for who knows how long?
Jake: I have thought about it Erika, and I will miss you and my family, but its to help, plus they need more people, so I'm willing to go
Erika: fine, if its to help, I'll let you do it, but I'll miss you
Jake: I'll miss you too, more than you can imagine, you know I will *wraps his arm around her waist and pulls her closer to him* I'll especially miss waking up to your beautiful face *kisses her*
Erika: I'm not beautiful
Jake: you're right, you're drop dead gorgeous
Erika: *giggles* not what I was going to say, but I'll take it *smiles and kisses Jake again* so when do you leave then?
Jake: 8 hours
Erika: do you have everything together already?
Jake: close, I just need to find a way to fit you in a suitcase
Erika: *laughs*
-Jakes phone rings-
Jake: *answers* hello? *walks into the kitchen while still in the phone*
{ damn, I'm going to miss him so much, but at least he's helping more than just me and his family... }
-a few minutes later-
Jake: *hangs up* well baby, I hate to cut our time short but they want me to leave as soon as possible, so I have to get ready and head to the airport
Erika: ok, I'll miss you my love *kisses Jake*
Jake: I'll miss you too
-Jake gets ready and says goodbye to Erika one last time then leaves-
Erika: *watches as Jake walks out the door* I miss you already *says quietly* now all I have is a hoodie *looks down and gets nauseous then runs upstairs to the bathroom and pukes* sh!t *finishes up then post-mates a pregnancy test* time to find out for sure *takes the test* now we wait for five f!cking minutes!
-a few minutes later-
Erika: *reads the test* omg *says quietly* pregnant, I'm pregnant. Holy sh!t, looks like he did leave more behind...