Ch. 14} Oh Baby!

Time skip two and a half months

Erikas POV
Its been about two months or so since we went to Miami and we just arrived here again with Rose, now I know what you might be thinking, I shouldn't be traveling because I'm 8 and a half months pregnant, well I got an ok from my doctor since it was a very short ride there and we wouldn't be staying for a long time, only about three days because Jake has a business meeting and we had to come here to do it. Anyways we have been here for about two hours and we're getting ready to go to the beach, I help Rose get into her bathing suit then I put mine on and put a dress over it, I grab Rose's toys and we walk down to the water. After Jake gets done with some work he comes down and we sit and talk while Rose plays near us. I get up and go to get a glass of water and on my way back I feel something running down my leg and the sand underneath me get wet, I look down. "Jake?" He sits up in his chair and turns around to look at me, "What's wro- oh my god" He quickly gets up and grabs Rose, he brings her inside then helps me and makes me sit on the couch, he calls our doctor and asks what to do, he finishes the phone call then starts getting some things into the car, he helps me in and we drive to the hospital.

Time skip 14 hours

Rose: *walks into the room behind Jake* mommy! *runs up to the bed*
Erika: hey big girl!
Rose: is she here?
Erika: yeah, do you want to see her?
Rose: yeah!
Erika: ok, have daddy help you wash your hands first
Rose: ok

Jake helps Rose wash her hands then sets her on Erikas lap, Erika helps Rose hold the baby as she talks to her

Later on Jake posts this picture on instagram

Fans start to freak out and are commenting like crazy

Jake: you did so well babe
Erika: well, you were there the entire time, so you helped too
Jake: should we reveal the name yet?
Erika: sure

Jake starts to post on his story, first "Who's ready for a name reveal?"
Everybody votes for yes and then he posts stories of all the letters one at a time in order,
"P"
"A"
"I"
"S"
"L"
"E"
"Y"

"M"
"A"
"E"