Ch. 5} What Happened?

-time skip-
Erikas POV
(Erika sits down on her bed facing the vlog camera, she starts the video)
Erika: *sighs* well, that "little" break took a lot longer than expected. I'm just going to start from the beginning. So I introduced you to baby Paul in my last video, she was about one or two weeks old then, and I decided that I would take a small break from vlogging, just until I got used to taking care of her. I originally was only going to be gone for like two weeks, I didn't want to leave you guys hanging for very long, trust me. But a few things came up, one my best friend got into an accident *tears up* and she is no longer with us *wipes her eyes* but she's in a good place, um, Baby P had a few issues that I would like to keep private for now, and I just lost motivation to do all these things that I usually do for content on here and I didnt want that to take away from Baby P. It's obviously been quite a while since I've seen you guys, and I am going to reveal Baby P's name and show you what she's like now!
-Erika pauses the camera and brings Baby P to her room and puts her on her lap then starts recording again-
Erika: surprise!
Baby P: supise!
Erika: so Baby P, is now how old are you?
Baby P: I two *holds two fingers up to the camera*
Erika: thats right! So its been over two years, once again I am so sorry you guys, I feel terrible for leaving but I think it helped me mentally and physically, so are you ready to hear Baby P's name?
Baby P: yeah!
Erika: you already know your name silly!
Baby P: *giggles*
Erika: so her name is, Rose Erin Paul, the hints I gave you were 1. That her first name is a common object that smells good, it was Rose. Her middle name hint was that I named her after one of my best friends, Cortney. So this is Rose
Rose: I Wose! *smiles*
Erika: you little cutie *tickles her neck*
Rose: *laughs* stop it! *giggles*
Erika: so she has changed a lot from when she was a baby, she used to have like a hazel kind of color eyes, and now she has brown eyes
Rose: bown! *points to her eyes*
Erika: thats right, brown. She has Jakes face shape, and a lot of his features and she has my brown hair, its not brown right now but my natural hair color is about this color *plays with Rose's hair* so, I hope you guys enjoyed this, I am going to start vlogging daily, not straight away but slowly ease back into it, so we'll see you guys later, bye! Can you say goodbye?
Rose: bye! *waves at the camera*
Erika: blow a kiss, ready one two three
-They both blow a kiss to the camera and the video ends-
Jakes POV
my girls, Erika took a break for her, and I'm proud of her, she loves the Costellars so much so I know it was a lot to take on especially with Rose needing her. I also found out that I'm able to come back, so tomorrow I'm going to surprise Erika and Rose when I come home!