Chapter 39: Enough

Chriss POV.

"So ganon na lang 'yon? We just let them do what they want? Let's make a revenge. Gumanti tayo. We shouldn't be hiding."

"Sofia stop it! Revenge is not the answer," I answered.

We are all here in my office. Me, my parents and Sofia. We are discussing what happen last night. I never thought that would happen. Hindi ko naman alam na ganon ang kalalabasan ng event. I never thought about having partnership with my company to Kang Company.

Tinuloy pala nila Mom ang binabalak nila. All I thought is that kakausapin lang nila si Mrs. Anita Kang for some personal matters but not about the partnership. Not about the company.

I can't stop thinking what I saw last night. Seeing her with someone else's shoulder? Gusto ko suntukin ang sarili ko. I want to hurt myself.

*Flash back ...*

I get the microphone to Sofia. Hindi pa rin kumikibo sila Mom and Dad sa nangyari ngayong gabi even si Sofia and Mister Jeremy Tan. I can't believe na may ganitong mangyayari. Ngayon, hindi ko alam kung paano ko sosolusyonan ang issues between Kang, Yoo and Tan. I admit that Kang has a great impact in business industry. Mahirap sila kalabanin. Nangunguna sila sa mga malalaking kompanya sa bansa. Yoo Company is just second in the rank.

"I want to apologize on what happened tonight. Please enjoy the night and let us aside first all the issues regarding my company, Tan Company and Kang Company. Thank you," I said.

Humarap ako kila Mom and Dad.

"I have to go somewhere," I said.

"Saan ka pupunta? Chriss!"

Rinig kong sabi ni Mom but I did not mind that. Ang inaalala ko ay si Athena. I want to apologize to her and promise her to fix the issues before it get worse.

Lumabas ako ng venue at sinundan sila Athena. Paglabas ko, I saw her with him. She's crying. I want to punch myself for making her cry. Gusto ko siyang puntahan to comfort her pero wala akong lakas ng loob. Nagtago ako, I choose to stay away from them

"Are you alright?" Rain asked to Athena. I was supposedly the one who ask her that, but no. Not in this situation.

"Yeah. Nagugulat lang ako sa nangyayari," she answered. I expect her to say that. It was really unexpected happenings.

"Look, if you want to cry, just do it. Let your tears fall. I am here, Athena. Hindi mo kailangan itago yan," he confort her. Shit! This is shit! The way Athena looks to Rain, ganon din niya ako tignan noon. Yung mga tingin niya that she's fucking in love with me and I am fucking asshole because I let her go. I choose other woman and not her. I deserved to be called asshole! Damn it!