17

Hinatid ni Kat ang kanyang prinsesa sa kwarto. *insert all sarcasm I've got*

Though both of them were concerned of me when I told them I'll stay here, naiinis pa rin ako sa kanila. Duh.

To relax myself and to free from this emotional stress, I decided to remove lodi's dress and swim. Hindi ko alam kung ilang minuto na akong lumalangoy because I'm having a great time swimming especially at night. The serenity is so good, my me-time is so satisfying, in other words, I love this moment. Away from school and work.

I embraced my knees listening happily to the waves of the sea when I rested for a while.

"A penny for your thought?"

Nagulat ako sa boses na nanggaling sa likod ko. Syempre, instinct, lumingon ako just to see--

Emegerd.

Si lodi.

"Hey, hi. Would you mind?"

"O-of course not." Na sta-starstruck talaga ako sa gandang taglay ni lodi. Gosh. Nakakalimutan kong babae ako. "Kaya pala may nagsabing dapat dalawa ang dala ko." She showed me a can of beer and handed the other one to me at tumabi sa akin. Tinanggap ko naman.

"So how's your sister?"

She chuckled, "Yung bruhang yun. Ayun, tulog."

"Eh ikaw, ba't gising pa?"

"Hmm. Can't sleep eh. How bout you?"

"Actually I slept for the whole afternoon when we arrived here." Sagot ko. "Sigurado di ako makatulog so nag decide nalang ako mag night swimming." Dagdag ko pa.

"What do you think of the..." she roamed her eyes around, "place?"

"Quiet impressive, for sure this place will make its name soon to the public and tourists world wide." Tumawa ako tsaka sumeryoso, "Who knows?"

She laughed with me too, "Yah, yah. Who knows." She repeated.

Sabay kaming lumagok ng beer pero nauna niyang naubos ang sa kanya. So she stood up and right in front of me, for the second time, she slowly removed her clothes revealing her yummeh bodeh to my naked eyes. Again.

Samantalang muntikan na akong malunod sa beer dahil tumigil ako sa pag inom pero patuloy pa rin ang pag agos mula sa bote. And because of it, I was choked. Bull shet.

I was coughing at the same time gasping for air because of what happened. Kahit nagsta-struggle is real ako, I was stiffened when I could feel lodi's hand at my bare back.

GOSH.

Pano kumalma?

Pano maging ok?

She was rubbing her hand at my back, showing me her concern meanwhile I am doing my best to calm myself and to be ok. Shet na talaga.

Nang nahimasmasan na ako ay nakita kong kumuha siya ng tubig sa mesa ng pinagkainan namin kanina. "Found this unopened bottled of water. Inumin mo na." Binuksan niya eto at inabot sa akin.

Of course, tinanggap at ininom ko agad.

"What happened to you? Ok ka lang ba?" Umupo siya ulit sa tabi ko and shetness she's rubbing my arm. Urgh. Seriously Kisses, I don't know why you're acting like this. Kumalma ka nga!

"Oo. M--medjo nabigla ako sa beer." Pang rarason ko.

"Awww sorry for handing you this." Kinuha niya ang beer mula sa gilid ko tsaka in-upside down, spilling everything left inside. "You should have told me that you're not used of drinking beer."