Flashback

• Dedicated to Raul Bustillo

Eleanor Taylor gazed at Marcini's entrance in concern, how was she supposed to know if he would arrive? Eleanor looked up and sighed one last time as she entered the restaurant. She made her way and sat at the table awaiting his arrival. If he was to arrive...

She looked at her surroundings; Kenny G was playing live much to her luck as well as it was a cold November night. Ah, yes, the 21st of November. It was the day that Eleanor would never forget... She checked her phone messages. He had said 20:00 pm, then why wasn't he there already? Eleanor sighed as she waited and waited.

It was until fifteen minutes later that she was met by a tall man with blonde curly hair and stunning blue eyes. The most beautiful ones she had ever seen. He hesitated for a moment before finally saying, "Eleanor Taylor?"

Eleanor nodded as she smiled, "Erick Carlington?"

The man now identified as Erick nodded as he walked towards the dark haired woman with straight hair, "it is a pleasure to meet you finally live." He said as he offered his hand.

Eleanor shook his hand as she smiled, "you do look better in person, Erick."

Erick smirked as he joined her at the table, "I think the same of you, Eleanor." He said without hesitation.

"Now look at us both," she sighed as she crossed her arms, "we have been an online couple for eight months now, and we are like two kids who just met while on their first school day."

"Do you want me to buy you a drink?" Erick joked.

Eleanor reached for his hand, "I have other things in mind, Mr. Carlington." Eleanor said seductively as Erick smiled.

"Well that's rather quick, isn't it?" Erick said.

Eleanor stood up and walked to Erick's side, "patience is a virtue I do not possess." She said as she patted him in the chest and walked pass him leaving him sitting there smiling at her anxiety. "Coming or what?" Eleanor called.

Erick shook his head slowly as he grinned before getting to his feet and following Eleanor out of the restaurant.