Chapter Six: Wating, Rides and Drives

Exciting News!!

Okos Academy has hit 150 reads!! I was going to post when it hit 100 but sadly I was at the lake enjoying my last few days of summer vacation when that happened.

So... I decided that I would do an early update... So enjoy! And thank You for reading!!

*****

"Sweetheart... Sweetie. Wake up the plane has landed." I could hear Betty talking to me.

"Huh. Wait how did my seat belt get on?" 

"Oh Noah did it up for you. He would have waken you up to do it yourself like I asked him to do but he said you didn't sleep much during the flight so he said to let you sleep." 

Wait.... Noah did something nice for me? That's.... out of character. I guess there was more to Noah than I thought. 

I thanked Betty and then gathered all of my stuff. Once I got out of the plane and collected my suitcases I went to the doors to go and see Head Master Sanders.

When I last spoke to the Head Master she told me that we would be meeting at the farthest corner of the parking lot. I dragged all of my luggage to the corner and waited. After five minutes of waiting I heard footsteps coming from behind me. 

 I stood up immediately thinking that it would be the Head Master, however I found that it was only Noah. 

"Oh," I said to him. "What do you want?" 

"I want nothing from you. I am only doing what I was told and am waiting for my ride." 

I looked at him and sat back down. 

As I was sitting I realized that it had been over 24 hours since I have practiced my instruments, my dance routines or any sports. Thinking of this gave me the itch to do something, I suddenly felt like i needed to move. 

"What's wrong with you?"

"I beg your pardon, Noah? Nothing is wrong with me.Why would you ever think that?"

"Well for one you can't seem to sit still for ten whole minutes." He says as he points to my leg. I look down to see that it's bouncing. Looks like I really do need to move.