8 - Later

Warning - serious angst ahead XD

(Edited)

Unfortunately for you there wasn't an opportunity to hit the blonde kid until you got back in the classroom. He wasn't paying attention and the teacher hadn't come in yet so you leapt over a desk and pulled his legs out from under him.

He had let out a yell of surprise as he collided with the floor.

"Apologize." You demanded coldly, holding his head against the ground.

"The hell! No way, I don't need to apologize to a usless extra!" He yelled.

You loomed down over him activating part of your quirk, a dark aura surrounding you.

"Apologize, or a bit of embarrassment will be the least of your concerns." You hissed threateningly.

For being such a hothead, the kid was smart, piecing things together and realizing this wasn't a joke. It was extremely quiet but he muttered a "sorry".

You backed off of him as the teacher walked back in and pretended to be helping the kid up. He roughly pushed you away, sending a glare that would make any normal kid shudder in fear.

You grinned cockily and turned away to go to your seat. The day ended sooner than you wanted and you were walking down the hall to exit the building.

You noticed Izuku, grabbing his stuff out of his little locker. You grinned and rushed next to him. The boy instinctivly jumped at your sudden appearance, face turning a new shade at your close proximity.

"Hey Izu-kun." You said in a sly tone, "What's up?"

"O-Oh, nothing much." He replied, rubbing the back of his head.

"Bor-ING!" You chided, walking around him and beginning to head out.

"W-Wait! L/n!" He called.

You stopped and turned to him with a wide smirk.

"Oh, we're past the last name thing, just call me Y/n."

"O-Okay, Y-Y/n, I just, uh, saw you argue with Kacchan a-and wanted to say that you should be c-careful!" He said nervously.

"Kacchan? Does he mean that blonde kid?"

"Awh! You're so cute!" You squealed, bounding up to him and pinching his cheek, "You don't need to worry about me, I can handle things myself~"

You released him, him rubbing where you had mercilessly pinched. You walked with him out of the building and Iida and Ochaco joined you.

"Hello, L/n-san, you going home too?" Ochaco politly asked.

You looked ahead and watched as a silver car pulled up infront of the school. The suited man that had dropped you off passed through the gate and began making his way to you.

You faced your little group with a smirk.

"My rides here, it was fun so I'll be seeing you guys tomorrow!" You spoke, the man had roughly tugged off your bag and began to pat you down.

The three looked shocked and confused as you casually said your goodbyes.

"Anyway, I think you should visit me, I'm not exactly allowed to leave my room."

The man hooked his arm around yours and began dragging you away.

You waved and called out, "Later gators!"