'Are you..'

'(Y/N), get ready I'm taking you to work.' I heard someone say in the distance. I slowly opened my eyes, only to be met with a bright light, the sun. I turned around and saw Cameron standing in the door opening. He was looking at me while I was slowly getting out of his bed. I got into my jeans, I put on my socks and shoes and grabbed my jacket along with my keys and phone. I looked into his mirror and fixed my hair. I walked past him downstairs and immediately felt that everything down there was sore. My legs felt like they weighted 100000 pounds. This would be a long day. 

'I got you breakfast, you can eat it on the way to work since you have to be there in 30 minutes.' He told me while pointing to it when he walked behind me downstairs.

It was a 20 minute drive to work from here so it was nice that he actually got me something to eat. There was a sandwich and a vanilla latte. Just the way I liked it which means that he remembered it.

'Thanks.' I told him when I took the sandwich and the latte of the table and walked behind him out of the house.

He walked to his car and beeped it. I got into the passengers seat and he got into the drivers seat. He started the engine and I began to eat my sandwich. He turned on the radio and Maroon 5's Animals started playing. This was creepy, it was like this song was about him or even better, about us. There wasn't an us, there was only a me and a him not an us. There was some kind of 'us' back in the days, not in the present nor in the future. We listened to the radio and I ate my breakfast and drank my coffee.

We finally arrived at my work and I got out but before I did, I thanked him.

'Thanks for dropping me off.' I smiled to him and was about to close the door when..

'(Y/N), I will pick you up aswell, I will bring you home. When does your shift end?' He asked me.

'Cam,..' I began. 'No but, (Y/N)! What time does your shift end?' He asked me firmly.

'Five.' I told him. I sighed and closed the door. I turned around and walked into the building.

My day went by fast, really fast even though I felt like a zombie, well partly. It was like I had a two hour shift while it was actually a six hour shift.

I said goodbye to my boss and walked out of the building. I stopped walking when I saw Camerons car, ughhh... I forgot about that.

I opened the cardoor and got in. Cam started to drive home and I looked at him.

I wondered why he would come back to me after 8 months. Why now? Why me if he could've been with every girl at school, he could hook up with every girl he saw and still, here I am, after a night of him fucking me until my lower parts hurted like hell. I still felt like my legs could fall off every moment and that my vagina would drop to the ground. And then, why was he depressed? Was he still depressed? 

He felt my eyes burn on his skin.

'What?' He asked me bluntly after he gave me a quick look.

'Why?' I asked him.

'Because I want to.' He said. Yeah, right. I thought to myself.

'But..' I began. 'No but, (Y/N).' He told me once again.

I sighed, I wanted to argue with him but it was pointless.

'Are you...' I began, 'What? Am I what?' He asked me. 

I chickened out, I was afraid to ask him if he was depressed. Now was not the right moment. 

'You are so annoying.' I told him while I sighed and I looked out of the window again. 

He chuckled. 

'Why is that funny?' I turned my to face him and looked at him confused. 

'Because I am not annoying, you are.' He gave me a quick look and then focused back on the road. He took a left and we arrived at my house. 

He stopped the car infront of my house and I got out but before I slammed the door I yelled at him. 

'And you are a prick, so fuck you.' I slammed the door shut. After I spat my anger towards him.

I quickly walked to my frontdoor and grabbed my keys. 

Before I could open it I got pushed against the door. I felt his hot breath in my neck. 

'You better tell me you're sorry, (Y/N).' He breathed against my skin. My heart began to race and he turned me on. 

'I-I..' I stammered but right after that I pushed my insecurity away. 'No, I'm not gonna tell you I'm sorry because I'm not. You are a prick and you know it.' 

I felt his crotch against my bum and he kept pushing me against the door. I had placed my hands on the door to keep myself up. I felt his hands roam my sides and stomach and he smiled. 

'I missed you.' He whispered softly into my ear. I smiled to myself and he gave me a kiss on my cheek and then he turned around. 

'See you on Monday.' He told me while he walked away. My mouth dropped. 

He wouldn't just leave me like that, right? What!? I wanted him soo bad but I couldn't give into his game that easily. 

I sighed and opened the door as soon as I heard him start his car engine. 

 He drove me crazy and that was just something I didn't need.